Bug - Fixed clicking on equipment manager icon (sword) brings me to adventures tab

razorboy

I'm seeing something similar. The sword and the gCLI buttons don't work. They just resize the KoLmafia window. Version r9895.

mstieler

I'm not having Item Manager, but GCLI and Equipment Manager buttons (f3d0r4 & sword) aren't working for me as normal, they take me to the adventure tab instead of their respective tabs.

The tabs themselves work properly though.

slyz

Developer
For now, a workaround would be to go in Preferences -> Main Tabs, and add the tabs that won't open in Startup Tabs. You will need to restart mafia for it to take effect.

Winterbay

Yep, fixed. Thanks.

Edit: Well, I do have them on startup but it now don't switch to the adventure-frame whgen I click the button for the CLI, it switches to the CLI.

slyz

Developer
DisplayFrameButton - Nothing happens when clicking some buttons in the toolbar panel

When I have the Gear Changer tab, for example, as one of my tabs in the Mafia GUI, using the Equipment Manager button in the toolbar simply throws me back to the first tab instead of switching to the Gear Changer tab.

If the Gear Changer isn't one of the tabs, using the Equipment Manager button correctly opens a Gear Changer window.

This happens with any other button in the toolbar. If the associated frameClass already exists in one of the tabs, we are simply thrown to the first tab.

Lifeson

I came to this thread from this link, and was wondering about this. When I use "Name click shows mall store" from the chat interface, it used to open up that player's mall in the Purchases tab. Now, it shows the contents of the player's store, but it takes me to the adventure tab and I have to manually switch to the Purchases tab. Is this the same issue, or have I just toggled some sort of mysterious preference that I haven't figured out how to undo?

EDIT: I'm using r10009