Bug - Fixed CLI logging aesthetic issue with lasagmbie

Spiny

r8573

This is really not important for anything that I can think of other than it just shouldn't be there:

While manually fighting in the relay browser, I've been doing noodle, summon lasagmbie, cannon, shurikens. As the data is logged from what my lasagmbie is doing at the end of combat, extra behind the scenes data is printed:

Code:
[1372] Themthar Hills
Encounter: dirty thieving brigand
Round 0: Tango Clubdancer wins initiative!
Round 1: Tango Clubdancer casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
Round 2: Tot glares at a passing penguin with his blue eye. The penguin nods, and says, "thanks, youse guys; I was sweatin' my tail feathers off."
Round 2: Tango Clubdancer summons Gaaah the Lasagmbie!
Round 3: You conjure up a good-sized sheet of lasagna, and there is a wet thud as Gaaah's spirit lands in it.
Round 3: Tot's yellow eye gazes upon a passing hippy. There's a gentle *pop,* then just the lingering scent of patchouli.
Round 3: Gaaah claws your opponent with filthy lasagna fingernails, dealing 32 damage.
Round 3: dirty thieving brigand takes 32 damage.
Round 3: Tango Clubdancer casts CANNELLONI CANNON!
Round 4: dirty thieving brigand takes 67 damage.
Round 4: Tot glances at your arm with his blue eye. You break out in goosebumps. Or, if you're from Minnesota, greyduckbumps.
Round 4: Gaaah claws your opponent with filthy lasagna fingernails, dealing 30 damage.
Round 4: dirty thieving brigand takes 30 damage.
Round 4: Tango Clubdancer casts RAVIOLI SHURIKENS!
Round 5: dirty thieving brigand takes 63 damage.
Round 5: Tot's red eye glances at a bird flying overhead. It drops out of the sky, smelling delicious as it lands.
Round 5: Gaaah claws your opponent with filthy lasagna fingernails, dealing 23 damage[color=red].if (typeof state != 'undefined') state['fightover'] = true; window.fightover = true;[/color]
Round 5: dirty thieving brigand takes 23 damage.
After Battle: Gaaah winks one of his dead eyes at you as you search the area for Meat.
After Battle: Tot winks at you with his giant central eye.
♠ Alert - possible unknown meat bonus: -1 -2 +4 +8 -11 +12 -12 -13 -14 +15 -15 -16
The nuns take 6,329 Meat; 52,481 recovered, 47,519 left to recover.
You gain 15 Muscleboundness
You gain a Muscle point!
You gain 19 Enchantedness
You gain 13 Sarcasm