Cli --> ash

ki77bot

I used to have this (part of a) CLI script for getting the Arena buff "Winklered":

Code:
   bigisland.php?place=concert

concert winklered

But when I tried to change it into ash, I tried (yeah, just plain trial&error):

Code:
	visit_url("bigisland.php?place=concert&action=winklered");

But this doesn't do the trick. Well, I know you could just tell me what the proper expression for that is. But the real benefit would be, if someone told me how (or where) I can find that information by myself...

Cheers,
ki77bot.

Bale

Minion
Just keep it simple:
cli_execute("concert winklered");

To answer the other question. When I want to know a visit_url, I use the relay browser. It always tells me what the url is when I click on something there.

ki77bot

Woooooooooooow,

that was quick, guys. Thanks again.

Hmmm, I remember the hint about using the relay browser, but either I'm too stupid or I'm looking in the wrong place. But using the relay browser is not giving me any URLs when going over a certain button...?!?

Cheers,
ki77bot.

Bale

Minion
Hmmm, I remember the hint about using the relay browser, but either I'm too stupid or I'm looking in the wrong place. But using the relay browser is not giving me any URLs when going over a certain button...?!?

Sorry, meant mini-browser. On your mafia window, go to General -> Mini-browser. Enjoy the new tool.

crabcancer

hmm, tried the concert winklered in Graphic CLI, give me arena not open msg. But having been doing it ok in KOL itself.

Any suggestions?

mredge73

lots of server problems the last few days, I had some similar issues as well.
My character was actually locked up for half the day and I could not use him.
Try it today and see what happens, and download the latest version of Mafia (today's build or later).