Bug - Not A Bug Can't use Plastic Cup of Beer in CCS

halfvoid

Tried several variations to get it to work.

The only one that didn't turn into "Attack with weapon" turned into the flat plastic cup of beer instead.

Trying to make a CCS for the Kegger to only use the PCoB against the orquettes and to attack the frats.

jasonharper

Developer
I am unable to duplicate this - both versions of the cup of beer are accepted in a CCS. Are you perhaps using a mafia version prior to these items being added? It's possible that the item autodetection isn't handling a booze/combat usable item properly; after all, we've never seen that combination before...

halfvoid

oh. possible. i tried use plastic cup of beer and item plastic cup of beer. both turned into attacks. thought i updated to the most current version first.

halfvoid

nope. definitely running the latest version. both of the previously mentioned commands resulted in getting switched to attack with weapon.

Bale

Minion
Tried it. Works for me. r8441

Code:
[ orcish ]
1: attack with weapon

[ orquette ]
1: item plastic cup of beer

jasonharper

Developer
I can only guess that you've got an outdated tradeitems.txt in your data folder, that isn't being recognized as outdated and is therefore overriding the proper data. Try update clear.

halfvoid

Likely the case as i was running r8441 as well and remeber seeing some stuff pop up in the CLI about tradeitems.txt.

so i just type update clear into the CLI?