Feature - Implemented Can clan stash refresh after whitelisting between clans?

Spiny

v8499

When I switch clans, I use the chat command /whitelist <clanname>

My primary reason for switching clans is to use daily use items located in the other clan's stash. Upon return to my normal clan, if I try to pull something from the normal clan's stash thru mafia's interface, it fails, since mafia thinks the stash is still the other clan's. I have to manually refresh the stash in mafia's interface or actively visit the stash in the relay browser. Is there a way to get mafia to just refresh the stash when the move between clans occurs or is that just something I'll have to continue to deal with due to server hits etc?

Spiny

I've gone ahead and grabbed Bale's clanhop.ash and added a line to refresh the stash and that's working for me, so this feature isn't very high priority for me anymore.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It looks like 11208 fixed this, though I'm not really sure how stash stuff is stored. I see ClanManager.stashContents but I don't see where anything ever happens to it besides emptying the list.

Last edited:

Theraze

I think what you want to look at (for that) is in ClanStashRequest, specifically parseStash. :)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I looked at that, but I don't understand how the locally-defined stashContents is of any use to the rest of mafia, even though it seems like it must be.

roippi

Developer
stashContents in parseStash() is a (strong) reference to the stashContents ListModel. It is not a new instance of it, it is just a reference to the object. So when it does stashContents.add(), it is adding things to the ListModel object.