Feature - Rejected buy a cocktail crafting kit automatically before mixing the first time

slyz

Developer
Maybe we should wait for Jick to finish implementing the new Toot Orial? Isn't the new quest supposed to give us a permanent EZ oven / cocktailcrafting kit?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's supposed to give you a permanent basic oven, as I understand it, so you don't need to spend 50 meat on subsequent runs to do basic cooking. I haven't heard whether you also get a free basic shaker or if that, too, will be permanent. I expect that buying the items for fancy creation - the range and the cocktailcrafting kit - will continue to be 1000 meat expenses every run.

But we won't know for sure until he finishes rolling out the changes.

Grotfang

Developer
because you released a new version with new bugs in it...

Should probably be glad new versions aren't released with old bugs in them too often then. Also, I would point out that this is a feature request, not a bug report. But feel free to point out exactly which bugs they are that are relevant to this issue -- if they can be highlighted, it might be easier for the developers to consider this request in the appropriate light.

Also, crazy advice here, but maybe frame requests and responses a little more politely. Or resolve the issues you have with the program yourself.