bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

BladeLight

Just wondering, is it possible to disable the stat buffing items such as hair spray use? I used to just disable moods altogether, but I recently acquired some AT songs that would go well with moods...

Theraze

If you are ever above level 5 with over 5000 meat, it will keep triggering even if you drop below 5k meat. Is that your goal?

Theraze

Only when it re-runs... eh, if you're not worried about it running down your meat too much during levelup attempts and the like, you shouldn't need to worry too much about it.

Winterbay

Before each call to defaultMood ti will get wiped so it will gladly get you below 5k meat but it will never add it if you end up there. It should not burn that much on them I think between calls to defaultMood.

BladeLight

Sweet, thanks guys. It's weird that the Pastamancer mood setup includes the meat req. while the muscle and moxie ones don't. Mistake?

Winterbay

Nah, it was me playing around with myst classes more than other things and having that in my personal copy (since I ran out of meat all the time) and sometime managing to commit that to the main file :)

For a while I had those limits in my local copy too, but in HC AT runs I was ending my runs with ~ 50k meat on hand (and not selling my dictionary) so I quit worrying about it. :)

Hey I'm keep running in to this when I run the script lately.

Casting Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation (duration: 10 Adventures)
Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation was successfully cast.
Purchasing Knob Goblin seltzer (7 @ 80)...
You acquire Knob Goblin seltzer (7)
You spent 560 Meat
Purchases complete.
Using 7 Knob Goblin seltzer...
You gain 66 Muscularity Points
Finished using 7 Knob Goblin seltzer.
Casting The Sonata of Sneakiness 1 times...
You acquire an effect: The Sonata of Sneakiness (duration: 10 Adventures)
The Sonata of Sneakiness was successfully cast.
Shrugging off your buff...
Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation removed.
Shrugging off your buff...
The Sonata of Sneakiness removed.

Visit to McLarge: Ninja Snowmen in progress...

[493] Ninja Snowmen
Encounter: Ninja Snowman Janitor
Strategy: C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\KoLmafia\ccs\default.ccs [default]
Round 0: Cereal killer 024 wins initiative!
WHAM: Running SmartStasis
WHAM: Starting evaluation and performing of attack
Round 1: Cereal killer 024 executes a macro!
Round 1: Cereal killer 024 attacks!
Round 2: ninja snowman janitor takes 123 damage.
Round 2: Cereal killer 024 wins the fight!
After Battle: AK-47 does a couple of karate moves, then swivels his hips and gyrates his pelvis.
You acquire an item: ninja mop
You acquire an item: frigid ninja stars
You gain 11 Strengthliness
You gain a Muscle point!
You gain 8 Magicalness
You gain 8 Chutzpah
You gain a Moxie point!

Conditions not satisfied after 1 adventure.
BCC: You aborted, so so am I. This abort may have been caused by a rogue condition not being met. If this is unexpected, please paste the CLI output, as well as the results of typing 'condition check' without the quotes, into the mafia CLI window now.

It keeps casting Carlweather's Cantata of Confrontation and Sonata of Sneakiness just to shrugged off at the end of the mood. Also it will only adventure once for the snowman then auto abort. when I do condition check I get need 1 more S.O.C.K should I just manually adventure till I have the S.O.C.K. Thanks again for the help everyone has been great when I run in to problems.

Theraze

Just clear your conditions next time. Running this, or any, script with conditions set WILL cause weird behaviour. That's on you though... not a fault of the script.

I had it do that once on the mood too. I deleted the combat modifier skills in the mood and fired it up again and it kept going. I haven't seen it do it again since then, so not sure why it did that. I'm assuming it's because it was switching from a +combat area to a -combat area and somehow didn't remove the combat modifiers from the mood properly when it switched areas, but I don't recall which areas it was switching between.

I used the script to get my steel lasagna today. It worked fine, after I told it to ignore trying to unlock my guild. It couldn't consume it though, because it thought it was a steel margarita. ;)

If the user uses a CCS and there are not many divergences, it might be very similar to scripting Boris runs.

bumcheekcity

I would suspect from playing HCZombie that limited support may be able to be added. I'll start on SCZombie first, because then we can just instruct the user to use a similar approach - using the Rain-Doh items to not die a lot. Dying in muscle-without-hero runs is the biggest pain to get around, and multiple stunning and healing rounds help massively.

Winterbay

Yep, lack of interesting skills with which to kill the monsters also doesn't help...

Edit: committed my version which has small fixes for zombie runs (as well as some other changes)

Last edited:

rendar55

Ran into a bit of a bug today. Probably related to it being a Zombie run, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong. After belowdecks opened up, nothing I did could convince it to move on. It burnt about 100 adventures in the Poop Deck before I caught it and moved on to belowdecks myself for gaudy keys. It just kept on saying "> BCC: Opening Belowdecks" even though it was already open.

Also, after upgrading to 0.51, the trapper quest also has a bug. After it gets the last piece of eXtreme Cold-Weather Gear, it says " > BCC: Maximizing 'outfit eXtreme Cold-Weather Gear'", but it isn't actually equipped. My last run lost about 70 turns to adventuring on the slope without the outfit on while it thought the outfit was on. It happened again this run, but I caught it.

These may just be due to something I'm doing wrong, or Zombie/Boris, so any suggestions/info would be appreciated. Thanks!