Breakfast scripting: (can_interact ()) contains no comparison operator.

Sistercoyote

Good morning everyone. How've you been? It's been a hot minute.

I know there is something wrong with what I've written here, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what.

teatree shake if (can_interact ()) {briefcase collect use BittyCar SoulCar detective solver combo 11 terminal enhance init.enh terminal enhance init.enh terminal enhance init.enh terminal extrude food terminal extrude food terminal extrude food cast visit your favorite bird cast Incredible Self-esteem} outfit backup

Basically, what I want to do is have my breakfast.txt only run the stuff between brackets if I'm not in HC/ronin but instead it throws the error in the title. I have read the wiki and the forums and I'm still clearly confused because it's not working.

I am 100% convinced this is something simple I'm missing, and thank anyone who does for their help in advance.

AlbinoRhino

You are attempting to mix ash commands and cli commands. The way to do this would be to rename the file as breakfast.ash and place each of your cli commands inside the quotes of cli_execute("");
for example:
cli_execute("outfit backup");

or

cli_execute("cast Incredible Self-esteem");

and so on...

(note the semi-colon at the end of each command line, which is required)

The... if ( can_interact() ) {} ...part should be fine, as that is already in ash.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Note that in ASH you can write
Code:
if (can_interact) {
  cli_execute {
    briefcase collect
    use BittyCar SoulCar
  }
}

I couldn't find docs about this on the wiki, although I thought it was there at some point.