New Content - Implemented Box of Bear Arms - September IotM

Bale

Minion
Right and Left Bear Arms can be used in Hardcore if you are a Zombie Slayer, just as Helm of Boris could be used by Boris

Unknown item found: box of bear arms (5790, 424762876)
--------------------
5790 box of bear arms usable t 0
5790 424762876 beararms.gif box of bear arms
# box of bear arms
--------------------
You acquire an item: Mr. Accessory
You acquire an item: box of bear arms
Unknown item found: right bear arm (5791, 409034560)
--------------------
5791 right bear arm weapon t 0
5791 409034560 beararm_right.gif right bear arm
right bear arm 100 Mus: 0 1-handed club
# right bear arm: Lets you act like a bear
right bear arm Muscle Percent: +10, Weapon Damage Percent: +30
--------------------
Unknown item found: left bear arm (5792, 208749545)
--------------------
5792 left bear arm offhand t 0
5792 208749545 beararm_left.gif left bear arm
left bear arm 0 none
# left bear arm: Lets you act like a bear
left bear arm Muscle Percent: +10, Maximum HP: +30, Damage Reduction: 10
--------------------
You acquire an item: right bear arm
You acquire an item: left bear arm

Last edited by a moderator:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The arms automatically go from Hagnk's to your inventory if you are in a Zombie run. Mafia should pick that up when it refreshes your inventory, so no special handling is needed there at least.

Bale

Minion
Request about these arms: When passing through the gash, automatically repackage them. If you don't I can always just add that to my preAscensionScript, but I think others will appreciate that feature also.

xKiv

If I understand it correctly, if you don't repackage them, you still get both of them for free [1] in zombies [2], but are you saying that you want to be able to pull them in one pull out of zombies?
(actually, do we know what happens when you "repackage" the offhand with the mainhand still in hagnk's?)

[1] in the introduction Dawn of the D'oh, along with Barney's rake - which probably means they (and the box) need to be handled exactly in the same manner as obtaining the rake. Which is "not at all, because the noncombat tells you that you acquire the items", I presumtiously presume.

[2] not just hardcore - even softcore, according to brickers

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I expect that both arms need to be sitting in your inventory for repackaging to work. I think repackaging before you ascend is a good idea. I would guess that mafia doesn't currently recognize the loss of individual arms when you repackage.

I'll be looking at this after rollover when I can get and play with the new IotM.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think 11447 covers everything needed for this item. I'm going to wait a day in case there are any bugs, and then I'll release 15.5.