bounty farming script help

Rapped Scallion

Hi all. I have a script I've been working on, a simple farming script, and I've got the following I've written up for it. I'm writing it in CLI as much as I can because I want to keep it simple.

The idea is that, if the bounty hunter has a bounty in the Castle or the Lab, I'll take the bounty, then adventure in that location until all adventures are gone. After that, I'll collect my bounty. If no such bounty, I just adventure in the Castle. The assumption is that I'll have enough adventures to automatically get the bounty by the end of a day of farming (with Olfaction, I better!).

Here's what I wrote up:

Code:
if bounty hunter wants pacifiers; <visit_url("bhh.php?pwd&action=takebounty&whichitem=2415")>; adv -1 giant's castle; <visit_url("bhh.php?pwd")>
if bounty hunter wants broken petri dishes; <visit_url("bhh.php?pwd&action=takebounty&whichitem=2411")>; adv -1 knob goblin laboratory; <visit_url("bhh.php?pwd")>
adv -1 giant's castle

Should this (or something like it) work? The parts I'm not sure about are how to use in-line ASH, whether I can use two in-line bits of ASH in a single if statement in CLI, and if the final Bounty Hunter URL location command is correct for picking up a bounty.

Bale

Minion
If that's your idea of keeping it simple, then perhaps you should consider complexity so that you can keep things straight. Is "if bounty hunter wants pacifiers" actually valid CLI? I use so little CLI that I cannot be sure that such a function does not exist, but I suspect you really can't do any part of this script in CLI except for the adv command. Just replace that with adventure(my_adventures() -1, $location[Giant's Castle]) and test for the presence of your preferred bounties with contains_text().

I'd be glad to help you with how to do that if you want.

As for your actual questions: your final visit_url() to get the lucre works. Anything inside
Code:
<inline-ash-script> 
print("This command."); 
print("And this command."); 
print("Will execute in a CLI script."); 
</inline-ash-script>
will work. Note that <inline-ash-script> and </inline-ash-script> have to be on their own lines or they won't work. My reference for inline ash.