Bug - Fixed Bad Moon Impossibilities

Darzil

Developer
In Hardcore generally, Ball pit is shown in Modifier Maximiser when you maximise for a stat, but isn't available in Ronin or Hardcore. Could this be changed to only appear out of Hardcore/Ronin? (Unless the checkbox for stuff you don't have is ticked, of course)

Below level 12, concert bonuses are shown in Modifier Maximiser, but greyed out. Could they be changed to only show once the concert area is complete? (Unless the checkbox for stuff you don't have is ticked, of course)

Photocopied Monster tracker is shown in Daily Deeds, even in Bad Moon where there is no access to VIP key, or the Mall to buy a Photocopier. Could it show only when a character has VIP key and isn't in Bad Moon, or has no VIP key and has no Mall access ?

Also, for item drop with Fairy equipped, was offering me Pool 1 and Pool 3 when trying to maximise +item in the Modifier Maximiser, despite being in Bad Moon.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In Bad Moon, when in the Campground, there is no Telescope shown, but there is a link at the top of the screen to examine the Sorceress' tower. Once clicked on, the link vanishes. Could the link not appear in Bad Moon ?
What Greasemonkey script are you running that adds this?

Darzil

Developer
Ballpit listed in Modifier Maximiser in Hardcore

Any time I'm in hardcore, and trying to maximise mainstat, Ballpit is listed as an option in Modifier Maximiser. It seems to calculate correctly, based on the number of balls in the clan's ballpit, but isn't actually available in hardcore.

It's not one of those massive bugs, which is why I've not got around to reporting it before.

If there is any more detail needed, just ask as I'll be back in hardcore tomorrow.