New Content - Implemented Back Items - Slot changes

Theraze

Cape of the Goblin King, Lord Flameface's cloak, makeshift cape, palm-frond cloak, paperclip cape, vampire cape, and wings of fire are all Back Items now, joining the bugged Talisman of Baio and legacy backpacks. Not sure how many others have changed alliance...

Edit: palm-frond cloak has become a back item in the last 8 minutes. Also forgot to add Wings of Fire earlier.

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
So we may just want to remove the show-container-in-gear-changer preference and show it all the time now.

Theraze

Since it's a standard slot used by normal items, yes.

Also missing from the above list... barskin cloak.

Bale

Minion
So we may just want to remove the show-container-in-gear-changer preference and show it all the time now.

Well, according to Jick it really is just a new name for the container slot.

Jick said:
Working on it. Since the "back" slot is really just the container slot with a new name, I couldn't change them until the new slot actually rolled out.

I think I'm done now. Here's the list of back slot items:

Code:
Newbiesport™ backpack
hemp backpack
Cape of the Goblin King
makeshift cape
vampire cape
toy jet pack
palm-frond cloak
sealhide cloak
teddybear backpack
TΤ◊lisman of Baiø‡
paperclip cape
Great S-Cape
Lord Flameface's cloak
Rain-Doh red wings
wings of fire

Some of these enchantments have been tweaked to make them make more sense with the new equip requirements. I also added new equip requirements, in case that last sentence was confusing.

GValko

There are no more containers in KOL, they got the last one and turned the Radio KOL coffee mug into an accessory as well.

Theraze

He did add the barskin cloak after that list finished up... wonder what else might have gotten tagged as an afterthought?

Bale

Minion
Missed a change. The modifier maximizer recommends items to put in my container slot! Obviously I can live with that, but it looks weird.

Winterbay

Also, the slot is still called "container" (to_slot("back") returns none, while to_slot("container") returns just that). Not a big deal, but since it is now a more valid slot than before to put things into I guess it'd be good to be "up to date".

slyz

Developer
r11224.

Note that the php name of the slot is still "container" (as in "inv_equip.php?action=unequip&type=container").

Ferdawoon

Did not know if i should put it here on in a separate feature request, but while I checked this to see if it have been requested already I might as well add it here.

In the Item Manager -> Equipment -> Create there is a radio button for all the gearslots, except the new Back slot.
Could we get Back as part of that list?

Bale

Minion
Well, since nobody has marked this thread as implemented, I guess I cannot blame you for piggybacking on. Darn.

In the Item Manager -> Equipment -> Create there is a radio button for all the gearslots, except the new Back slot.
Could we get Back as part of that list?

All the Equipment panels need the radio button for back, not just create.

Once that is done, it is time to mark this thread as implemented.