autoscend - a sl_ascend fork/continuation

HippoKing

There's a PR in the works to run Honey I Shrunk the Adventurer, written by Alium with me testing. There's still a couple of deal breakers (Mafia quest detection) but its pretty functional.

The change that fixes the Terrarium thing is listed here:

I reckon it'll be at least functional in softcore in a couple of days.

Zulu Romeo

Thanks. I wasn't sure what the variable was for that path, so I'll just add it in to my current build. That was the main dealbreaker from what I've seen.

From my experience, the script completely ignores the new Campground adventure zones for the purposes of obtaining stat-buffing equipment (probably doesn't know they exist) and instead relies upon any pulled equipment and IOTMs for that purpose. Not too much of an issue in my Standard softcore (first run was a 689/2 and leaderboard IK), but might prove problematic in hardcore.

HippoKing

Yeah, hardcore is a different ball-game. Gonna be significantly more challenging. We'll look at that once softcore is stable.

Honestly, it's been pretty stunning to me how well it functioned in softcore with the couple of nightmares of tracking worked around. I did a couple of manual pulls, had to do the war-boss fight manually and my first one came out as 2/562. With a couple of extra pulls added I think softcore 2-day fully automated is basically going to be laughably easy for a reasonably shiny player. I've done d1 of the second attempt and it's probably gonna come in somewhere near 2/520 with probably 200 turns left for aftercore.

scud

Christ almighty this script is awesome. Returning after a long break where previously I'd used Edscension or BumCheek, and this is blowing me away. I'm chaining Ed runs atm for sea clears for the sets, and its on track for 2 day clears, 3 days with the sea done. 2 more pieces to go and I can play the game :)

Nyx

This script is quite handy!
However I'm trying to get a Bad Moon run going and manually monitoring the script to make sure it doesn't use clovers has so far resulted in lots of pain and not much gain :')
Is there a variable I can change for that? Couldn't find anything in the relay window.

erct657

This script is quite handy!
However I'm trying to get a Bad Moon run going and manually monitoring the script to make sure it doesn't use clovers has so far resulted in lots of pain and not much gain :')
Is there a variable I can change for that? Couldn't find anything in the relay window.
In auto_util.ash there is a function int cloversAvailable. If you return 0 for that function instead of numClovers, it SHOULD not use clovers. Also, closeting clovers and making sure Take items from the closet whenever needed is not checked SHOULD also work.

Reactions: Nyx

Nyx

In auto_util.ash there is a function int cloversAvailable. If you return 0 for that function instead of numClovers, it SHOULD not use clovers. Also, closeting clovers and making sure Take items from the closet whenever needed is not checked SHOULD also work.
Ah, just tried that.
Putting the clovers into the closet that is.
As a result it's now trying to blow all of my meat on chewing gums (Edit: 'Trying' being the important word, here as it's failing every time? Strange.) which seems unhelpful lol.
I'll prolly just crawl around to find how it gets there (Seems to be something in the post-adventure)...

Ahhh, nvm found that it was simply trying to get a turtle totem and I was getting supremely unlucky with actually getting one lol

Last edited: