Bug - Cannot Reproduce automatically pulled a stolen accordion from Hagnks while in Ronin

Pantsless

I told mafia to cast Mojo (from the Skill Casting tab), forgetting that I didn't have an accordion yet. Mafia automatically pulled a stolen accordion (not even a RnR legend) from Hagnks.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Maybe he wants a prompt, or for Mafia to at least pull the best accordion it can find. I have no idea. Either way, this is probably a feature request.

Pantsless

I'm fairly sure that in previous versions, it would simply abort and refuse to cast the buff. I could be wrong about that.

Either way, it should not assume that I want to use one of my 20 pulls on a stolen accordion.

It should not pull ANYTHING automatically, if I have budgeted pulls set to zero. Consider that the bug.

Last edited:

slyz

Developer
I had a look at this, but I don't know anything about Ronin and budgeted pulls.

From what I gathered by browsing through the code, UseSkillRequest.prepareWeapon() simply calls InventoryManager.retrieveItem() to retrieve the weakest weapon that will allow you to cast the requested skill if you are in Ronin.

retrieveItem() should respect budgeted pulls. I don't know how/when you budget of 0 pulls was overridden.

roippi

Developer
If retrieveItem is pulling things when it shouldn't, I guess we can reopen this. In the meantime, closing.