New Content - Implemented Auto-adventuring in the Hole in the Sky still requires an intragalactic rowboat

Ioeth

When attempting to auto-adventure in the Hole in the Sky, Mafia still requires an intergalactic rowboat:

Code:
Verifying ingredients for intragalactic rowboat (1)...
You need 1 more quantum egg to continue.
That area is not available.

Manual adventuring in the HitS is still possible, though, as long as you have the steam-powered model rocketship.

roippi

Developer
Let's pretend I know little to nothing about the revamp. Is the rowboat still sufficient to get to the HITS?

Winterbay

Can you still get the rowboat? (I've only played through the content once and did it blind so am very happy I got the steam powered thingie at all...).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The rowboat is still sufficient, for someone that will never ascend again. For anyone going through now, the rowboat is unobtainable.

roippi

Developer
r11908

I imagine the castle and the airship need similar treatments? The code is directly above and below what I changed in validate(), I just don't know enough about the new quest to change those.

edit: nah, I think they'll be fine with extant code.

Last edited:

Erich

I have an unascended multi that has the sock and giant map, but can no longer access the giant map:

"You start to follow the map through the back door of the Castle, but the door is guarded by a mean-looking Alphabet Giant. Looks like you'll have to figure out some way to get the guard away from the door."

I still have the recipe on my main, but I don't know if they vanish. My guess is no.

roippi

Developer
So crafting the rowboat is not a thing, but it is still usable if you have it. Which is what mafia now does.