Anyone help me with BCC snapshot?

Bale

Minion
How exactly can I gaurantee to get one? Would it help to let you beat hodgman?

Whenever Hodgman is killed, there is a flat chance that it will drop. This chance can not be modified by item drop or any other known mechanism. All anyone can do is hope and know that their chance of getting one is never less than another person's chance.

I've finished my lvl 30 AOB, and went with a SA and am still in aftercore. My small medium is showing up now, but the Boris Helm is still AFK.

Wow... I totally let this drop off of the map. Ok, just checked it and helm is there, and all my tome skills show up now but my Transcendent Olfaction is gone :( How will everyone know I worked super duper hard on that if it's not highlighted?!? After this run I'll run the new script and if it's still an issue I'll post on the sourceforge :)

Darzil

Developer
Wow... I totally let this drop off of the map. Ok, just checked it and helm is there, and all my tome skills show up now but my Transcendent Olfaction is gone :( How will everyone know I worked super duper hard on that if it's not highlighted?!? After this run I'll run the new script and if it's still an issue I'll post on the sourceforge :)

You are in Jarlsberg, so you don't have Olfaction (and it doesn't show in your skill list as a known skill). If that's a bug, it's a KoL one not a script one. I think you'll have had a warning that it may not show everything right whilst in path ?