New Content - Implemented Antique Database Server

Theraze

Okay, this should be the proper info for the server monster... The HP does scale, the other stats don't. According to the wiki talk page, the drop rates are 10% for corrupted data, 5% for the egg sac.

Attachments

• ServerMonster.patch
    1 KB · Views: 23

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
So, why to the location details say this for me:

Hit: 100%/100% (Mus+225/+225)
Evade: 100%/100% (Mox+143/+143)
Combat Rate: 100%
Combat XP: 31.25

Antique Database Server (100%)
Hit: 100%, Evade: 100%
HP: 372, XP: 30.00
corrupted data 23%
squirming egg sac 11%
I understand the item drops; I have +130% Item Drop.
I have ML: +10, at the moment.

Why does HP:300 in the data file print as HP: 372?
I assume the XP is halved to show what goes to mainstat, or something, and the monster says XP: 30 - but why is the "Combat XP" for the area 31.25?

I will submit your patch, but it looks like the Location Details is still buggy...

Theraze

Is the displayed exp the mainstat exp, or is that the total exp? If so, it probably should be 30 instead of 60... I set it to 60 expecting it to be total exp.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Is the displayed exp the mainstat exp, or is that the total exp? If so, it probably should be 30 instead of 60... I set it to 60 expecting it to be total exp.

The 60 you typed in was the total. It got translated to 30 mainstat for display purposes.

Theraze

Ah... then it should have been 30, since my normal gain was in the 31-33 range. I was trying for making gained experience near accurate... apparently I should have done 30 instead. Shame.