Am I missing something or is Auto Reprice just missing?

Skittius

So, updated from 17161, and noticed a change in my Store options since 17222. I no longer have an Auto Reprice option. Repeatedly updated since then, still not seeing it. Am I missing something? Searched a bit on the forums, failed to find a mention of the change... It's not a big deal to play on an current release and then swap to an older release for now, but I suspect it's going to become an issue as creep takes hold. Am I just missing something in Mafia, or is there a bigger picture I'm not aware of?

So, updated from 17161, and noticed a change in my Store options since 17222. I no longer have an Auto Reprice option. Repeatedly updated since then, still not seeing it. Am I missing something? Searched a bit on the forums, failed to find a mention of the change... It's not a big deal to play on an current release and then swap to an older release for now, but I suspect it's going to become an issue as creep takes hold. Am I just missing something in Mafia, or is there a bigger picture I'm not aware of?
Noticed the same thing. Changing prices doesn't work right now - throws a NullPointerException. So maybe that is related? Bug report has been submitted.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The "auto reprice" button was intentionally removed. It was replaced with the "refresh" button. You can use the CLI command undercut (or reprice) to get that functionality. This thread is the discussion that led to that change.