Bug - Fixed Allow repeatedly casting Entangling Noodles against Spaghetti Demon

adeyke

The Mafia relay browser combat button for noodles is grayed out (disabled) if it's already been used that combat. This is almost always the correct behavior. However, this Spaghetti Demon (final form of the Pastamancer Nemesis) can have noodles cast on it multiple times. So against that opponent, that button should be clickable multiple times. As it stands right now (build 8499), the player instead has to use the pull-down skill menu.

I did not have this problem when I faced the Demon Nemesis two days ago, using an unmodified 14.1.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you're saying, mafia's relay button, not the CAB. The CAB worked perfectly for me. I don't enable the relay buttons that mafia wants to put in combat.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
A relay override script (for fight.php) might work nicely here.

Untested, but hey:
PHP:
buffer results;
results.append(visit_url());
if(results.contains_text("monname\">Spaghetti Demon") results.replace_string("value=\"noodles\" disabled","value=\"noodles\"");
results.write();
Just save this as fight.ash in your \relay folder, and you should be set!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Total speculation, but if you make a CCS, mafia probably ignores additional attempts to cast entangling noodles, so it's more than a visual fix that's needed.

adeyke

My intent was not to whine about something not working. Using the pull-down menu wasn't really a great hardship. I merely wanted to point out this bug, in case the developers were unaware of it, so that it can be fixed for everyone. If this bug is already known, and if it's just deemed too insignificant to be worth fixing, I can accept that.