Bug - Not A Bug Advanced Cocktail Ranges in Item Manager

shoptroll

Can someone check the data on these? Mafia is telling me that a Perpendicular Hula will give me 4.0 Ad/drunk vs. 3.75 Adv/drunk for other possible Ad. Cocktails that I can currently create. This seemed odd to me, so I checked Well-Tempered Mixologist and that shows all Adv. Cocktails should be yielding 4.0 Adv/drunk, not 3.75 with Hula being the exception. If it's important, this is with Ode active (checked Mixologist with Ode and without... Adv. Cocktails are 3.0 Adv/drunk without Ode and 4.0 Adv/drunk with).

roippi

Developer
You likely already had crafted a perpendicular hula. The rest had the adventure cost of crafting (1 adv for advanced) factored in.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
They all show up as 3 adv/drunk without ode and 4 adv/drunk with ode for me. I'm quite sure this was updated a long time ago in mafia. Maybe try an "update clear" just to make sure you don't have an old data file? Though that would probably have caused other issues for you by now...

Actually, do you have a perpendicular hula on hand, and not have any of the others made? Without a bartender they take a turn to make, and mafia includes that in the final turngen that it displays.

shoptroll

They all show up as 3 adv/drunk without ode and 4 adv/drunk with ode for me. I'm quite sure this was updated a long time ago in mafia. Maybe try an "update clear" just to make sure you don't have an old data file? Though that would probably have caused other issues for you by now...

Actually, do you have a perpendicular hula on hand, and not have any of the others made? Without a bartender they take a turn to make, and mafia includes that in the final turngen that it displays.

No bartender since i'm in bee mode.

Just checked my inventory, there is a perpendicular hula in there. Let me see if making a different cocktail causes the same effect...

*tries*

Nope. Let me run the "update clear" thing and see what that does. My mafia install has been around for a long time, so there's a strong chance there's some old override data kicking around or something.

EDIT: Ok, it looks like it's the pre-crafted drink causing it. I expected mafia to refresh the rates after telling it to craft, but it didn't. However, upon restarting (due to update clear) I see Perpendicular Hula and Calle de Miel are 4.0 and everything else is 3.75.

Thanks for the help, please close this request.

Last edited: