Feature - Implemented add "pvp fites" counter to mafia charpane

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'm fine with the location. I presume the issues with making the display conditional on the state of the Hippy Stone were just not worth it? Issues in this case being listener type functionality tied to the state of the stone.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm fine with the location. I presume the issues with making the display conditional on the state of the Hippy Stone were just not worth it? Issues in this case being listener type functionality tied to the state of the stone.

It could be set to no text when the stone isn't broken, but that results in a two-line gap below Adv: (if it's placed there, which could result in confusion for people used to Adv: being there) or an empty space between Adv: and Meat: if it was placed above. Whether or not to allocate a line for it at all is only determined when the window is open, and wouldn't respond to switching characters or breaking/repairing your stone; I expect this is what the discussion was about on page 1.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
roippi put a collapsable panel into the chat GUI to tell you when you are in away mode. I suspect that something similar could be done to the sidepane to optionally display lines without gaps when they are absent.

(The existence of that widget was news to me; I remember wishing for something like that when I put th Container line in the Gear Changer; I wanted it to appear if you owned a Container and disappear otherwise. When it turned into the Back slot, there was no need for that, since back items are easy to get...)