Feature - Rejected add mad hatter buffs to daily deeds

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I'm finding that Daily Deeds is getting too cluttered to be helpful so I would actually like to consider this in the context of a general rework of the deeds. Given that obtaining the buffs requires a Drink Me potion and some folks are obsessive about how they use the resulting effect this suggestion might need a little more detail.

Fluxxdog

Daily deeds breakdown:

Some are Clan Rumpus Room (Snack machine)
Some are Clan VIP Lounge (Hot tub)
Some are item dependent (Legendary Beat)
Some are skill dependent (Disco naps)
Some are fmailiar dependent (Game Grid tokens)
Quite a few are quest related (Demon summons)

At the rate things are going, fronobulax has a point. Maybe having their own tab would be a better idea.

Theraze

Yeah, why doesn't someone make a relay or script like that? :D

Jumping back to the built-in Daily Deeds, I'd actually be very happy if it were popped out of the panel and into a tab...

Theraze

I mean like Adventure, Graphical CLI, Modifier Maximizer, Internal Database... Let me switch to the tab, check what needs to happen, and ignore it. I don't need to replace my session results or location details with something that doesn't matter to normal adventuring...

I like it on the main panel where it is :(
I just want all my farming buffs together. I think limiting it to the meat and item buffs would be enough for most people in aftercore

slyz

Developer
+1 for a separate Daily Deeds frame. I'm constantly switching from Daily Deeds to Encounter Listing to Visited Location in the Overview tab of the Adventure Frame.

I think the amount of daily counters/items is not likely to stop growing any time soon, and things like the Mad Hatter buff need something slightly more helpful than 50 different buttons (I recommend That FN Ninja's hatter.ash).

EDIT:
Given that obtaining the buffs requires a Drink Me potion and some folks are obsessive about how they use the resulting effect this suggestion might need a little more detail.
DRINK ME potions are cheap enough now to be treated like the AFUE scrolls and Black Candles are for the Demon summons.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Set the Player Status window to open up when mafia starts (just like the Item Manager). Put Daily Deeds in the dropdown there. It's completely unintuitive, but it works.