Feature - Implemented Add CSA fire-starting kit to breakfast

Could you add CSA fire-starting kit to breakfast?

The reasoning is that they're non-tradeable and only 1/day. So if you adventure with the backpack you'll end up with a pretty big back log.

Rinn

Developer
Probably need a daily property at least. Here's a short script that will probably do what you want in the mean time:

Code:
	if (item_amount($item[CSA fire-starting kit]) > 0)
	{
		if (can_interact() && hippy_stone_broken())
		{
			set_property("choiceAdventure595", "1");
		}
		else
		{
			set_property("choiceAdventure595", "2");
		}

use(1, $item[CSA fire-starting kit]);
	}

roippi

Developer
Since it's 1/day and untradeable, I guess it's reasonable to always use one in breakfast if you have one. Unless you're a collector, but w/e.

Looks like we'll need a bit more ChoiceManager code and then we can add it to getBreakfast().

slyz

Developer
Isn't it already supported in the choice manager?

I don't think Lost meant for Mafia to always automatically use a fire starting kit. I guess it should have its own checkbox in the Automation options (the Panel Formerly Known as Breakfast).

Last edited:

roippi

Developer
Isn't it already supported in the choice manager?

So it is. I didn't see your earlier commit.

I don't think Lost meant for Mafia to always automatically use a fire starting kit. I guess it should have its own checkbox in the Automation options (the Panel Formerly Known as Breakfast).

Well, they are 1 use/day, untradeable, undiscardable, and un-pulverizable. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to use one if you have one.

slyz

Developer
Well, you have to choose if you want the 3 pvp advs or the HP/MP regen.

If we automatically use one during breakfast, we will have to make sure the default choice isn't "abort". If we add it as a breakfast option, adding another dropdown in the breakfast options panels might be overkill. Adding a checkbox and making the user opt-in would implicitly make it his responsibility to set the choice to one or the other.

EDIT: Oh... I forgot we had a "use once a day items" checkbox. That will do then.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I'm going to want slightly more control over this, but that is what login scripts are for:

Code:
	if(available_amount($item[CSA fire-starting kit]) > 1 && get_property("_fireStartingKitUsed") == "false") {
		if(hippy_stone_broken() && !in_hardcore())
			set_property("choiceAdventure595", "1");
		else if(!can_interact())
			set_property("choiceAdventure595", "2");
		if(get_property("choiceAdventure595") != "0")
			use(1, $item[CSA fire-starting kit]);
		set_property("choiceAdventure595", "0");
	}

Last edited: