Feature - Implemented Add coal paperweight, jingle bell, and plurals

Alhifar

Here's a patch to include those items, and the plurals for them and the office supply toys. The patch also includes making jawbruisers a curse item.

Attachments

• crimbo10.patch
    1.4 KB · Views: 35

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
These are all in, through some revision or other.

Except for the plurals. We can hope that all those who have multiples via bug exploitation will have them removed, as promised by TPTB, and it won't be an issue.

Theraze

I was under the impression that the plurals can be seen if you try to mall multiple (whether or not you have them). Is that not correct?

Bale

Minion
I was under the impression that the plurals can be seen if you try to mall multiple (whether or not you have them). Is that not correct?

So, you're saying that the plurals cannot be seen any time that it can actually affect the game or your inventory? As V says, that's not an issue.

I'm rolling my eyes now, although you cannot actually see it since this is the internet.

Theraze

You don't ever get curious about things that don't affect current reality, but have a single 'right' answer? Personally, if there's a way to know it, whatever 'it' happens to be, I like to know what that answer is, whether or not it applies... yet.

Bale

Minion
Of course I do. I love checking out impossible plurals on the wiki. I was just saying that such a thing is completely irrelevant to KoLmafia. Go read the wiki!

Theraze

I do, and it amuses me. :) It's just... if we know what the answer is, why not use it? Even if it has no practical purpose. :p

Eh, I think we both agree it doesn't actually matter. It's just a matter of how accurate we want the datafiles to be. Does accuracy matter when actually having legitimate plurals is hypothetical? *shrugs*