A-Boo peak condition?

Razorsoup

Is there a condition I can use to ask KoLmafia to stop adventuring in A-Boo peak when the fire is lit? I just accidentally wasted a number of adventures and would like to avoid that in the future.

Winterbay

Not in the gCLI as such (that I know of) but you can run the following small script:
Code:
while(get_property("lastEncounter") != "Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre") {adventure(1, $location[a-boo peak]);}

That can of course be expanded to use any eventual clues you pick up.

Razorsoup

Not in the gCLI as such (that I know of) but you can run the following small script:
Code:
while(get_property("lastEncounter") != "Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre") {adventure(1, $location[a-boo peak]);}

That can of course be expanded to use any eventual clues you pick up.

I always forget about lastEncounter. That should do what I want. Thank you.

Theraze

Also, since it's an autostop, if you just automate adventures until it stops, that works as well. :)

Crowther

If you have a condition, say for clues, then mafia won't auto stop. At least, that's how I remember it working ages ago with other auto stops.

Theraze

Believe that's correct. Also, since the only choice adventures are either manual or through using a clue, and as there's a quest property tracked for how much spookiness is left, that presents two more ways to limit and stop things. Adventuring for 1 choiceadv would have stopped, and if the peak doesn't have any spookiness left, then you're done...

Razorsoup

If you have a condition, say for clues, then mafia won't auto stop. At least, that's how I remember it working ages ago with other auto stops.

I am 95% sure I didn't have a condition set. I have a multi that should be ready for A-boo peak tonight so I'll see if KoLmafia will auto-stop for me.

Believe that's correct. Also, since the only choice adventures are either manual or through using a clue, and as there's a quest property tracked for how much spookiness is left, that presents two more ways to limit and stop things. Adventuring for 1 choiceadv would have stopped, and if the peak doesn't have any spookiness left, then you're done...

So, just add "1 choiceadv" as the condition and KoLmafia will stop after seeing "Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre"? That might be easier to remember to do than Winterbay's scriptlet.

Edit: If "Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre" is supposed to be an auto-stop, shouldn't it be listed in encounters.txt as such? It doesn't seem to be there currently.

Edit 2: Tried it on a multi and it did auto-stop. So now I'm not sure why it didn't yesterday. Oh well.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
So, just add "1 choiceadv" as the condition and KoLmafia will stop after seeing "Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre"? That might be easier to remember to do than Winterbay's scriptlet..

NO!

"Come On Ghosty, Light My Pyre" is not a choice adventure. I believe that choiceadv only counts choice adventures, not non-choice noncombats.