Bug _mimeArmyShotglassUsed failing to update

Phillammon

Several reports coming from Garbo users on this one- drinking splendid martinis is failing to update _mimeArmyShotglassUsed, leading to automatic overdrinking.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
Do you have logs of that drink?

The pref is set by matching this string. Does that string appear in the log after you drink the martini?
Code:
if ( responseText.contains( "You pour your drink into your mime army shotglass." ) )
{
       Preferences.setBoolean( "_mimeArmyShotglassUsed", true );
}

i tried drinking one by hand this morning, and it updated the property properly (I had preference logging on both days)

mall.php?category=allitems&consumable_byme=0&weaponattribute=3&wearable_byme=0&nolimits=0&max_price=0&sortresultsby=price&justitems=0&x_cheapest=0&pudnuggler=%22splendid+martini%22 buy 1 splendid martini for 7000 each from shop #1972588 on 20210711 drink 1 splendid martini You lose 397 hit points You gain 12 Adventures You gain 29 Beefiness You gain 29 Mysteriousness You gain 29 Cheek You acquire an effect: License to Punch (40) cast 1 The Ode to Booze You acquire an effect: Ode to Booze (10)

from yesterday

> equip shirt tuxedo shirt Putting on tuxedo shirt... Equipment changed. You gain 8 Adventures You gain 12 Beefiness You gain 29 Enchantedness You gain 32 Cheek You acquire an effect: Initiative and Let Die (40) Preference _mimeArmyShotglassUsed changed from false to true
from today

It has been pointed out that yesterday I used a mug, and today I didn't, so its possible that is the issue