New Content 2022 Standard

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I have completed two 2022 HC Standard runs.

I have a flagstone flag.
It grants me the "Flagellate" combat skill - which is not marked public.
I have a flagstone flail.
It grants me the "Flagflog" combat skill - which is not marked public.

None of the flagstone or loofah items yet say which outfit they belong to - so we don't have an outfit ID or name.
We don't know what a loofah or flagstone item pulverizes into - so are missing those items.
We don't know what either of the outfits (since they don't exist yet) gets you as a candy during trick or treating.

There's a lot to record for this - none of which is, apparently, implemented yet in KoL itself.

I have reported all of these bugs via "Report Bug".
No response, so far.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
outfits, combat skills all fixed and submitted. All that remains is:

pulverized rewards
outfit candies

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
In Ronin, you can only pull one of any item per day.
We COULD track that and grey out those items in the Storage portion of the Item Manager.
At the least, we could change the default radio button on that panel from "multiple" to "exactly one" when you are in Ronin.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I think I’ve done this. Not only does it track what you’ve pulled today and not even try to pull those objects again, it actually hides them in the Storage section of the Item Manager so you don’t even think about pulling them. Also, the radio button defaults to “exactly one” rather than “multiple”.

Cue bug reports - or public panic on KoL G-D - about how Kolmafia “loses” items in storage..