2 Questions

zezima

1.How come it uses tiny houses to heal when i turn it off and how do i make it so it stops using tiny houses
2.How do i upgrade my version of Kolmafia do i have to download the new one and delete the old one or what

Thanks!:D

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
1.How come it uses tiny houses to heal when i turn it off and how do i make it so it stops using tiny houses
Are you saying that you unchecked the box for tiny house and they're still being used?
2.How do i upgrade my version of Kolmafia do i have to download the new one and delete the old one or what
That's how you do it.

Kirkpatrick

You don't have to delete the old one for it to work, though, just run the new one - it's tidier to delete, though :)

MapleMario

I usually keep the old one just for the sake of compatibility. Sometimes the newest version dies on me or stops working, so I close that and use the older version. But really, you only need to keep 2-3 versions at once if you want to use this trick.

Bale

Minion
i still need to know about the tiny house thing

You turned off using tiny houses to heal, but mafia has a setting in preferences to remove negative status effects. Beaten up is a negative status effect and the tiny house removes it.

Turn off the preference and you'll stop doing that. You'll also stop using SGEEAs to remove teleportitis and cunctitatis, so make sure you put something in moods to cure those if they bother you.