Character Info Toolbox

ereinion

The school spirit socket set doesn't appear in the list of items the Steam-Powered Cheerleader can use (though it does appear in the equipment manager of mafia). I assume it needs to be added to a list inside the script somewhere?

Bale

Minion
I cannot replicate that. It appears in the list for me. I checked my charpane to be sure and yup, there it is. It does not needed to be added to any list anywhere in the script, a configurable variable or whatnot. ChIT adds it to the list if you have it in inventory, because of this:

Code:
> ash familiar_equipment($familiar[Steam-Powered Cheerleader])

Returned: school spirit socket set

No special handling needed. Does the above command give the same response for you? If you do not have it in your charpane picker, I find that puzzling and it makes me wonder what is different about the conditions under which you are running this program.

ereinion

Huh. And now it's there. I guess it may have needed an update of my inventory or something, though in that case it is a bit odd that it appeared in the equipment manager.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the bother. Next time I'll tinker around a bit more before posting to the thread :p

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The Fury meter is only partially filled when you have 3 out of 3 Fury (meaning Ire of the Orca hasn't been purchased). It would be cool if that adjusted to having Ire.

Bale

Minion
The Fury meter is only partially filled when you have 3 out of 3 Fury (meaning Ire of the Orca hasn't been purchased). It would be cool if that adjusted to having Ire.

Mafia didn't recognize the existence of that skill when I first pushed out the Fury update. I figured that showing Fury was too important to wait for full mafia support. I've been meaning to improve it now that mafia can support it. Expect to see that soon. Very soon.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I've added some very basic reanimator support.

I'd appreciate it if someone who has a reanimator would do an svn update mafiachit and let me know if it works.

I'll post this here but this applies to a number of other relay overlay replacement scripts.

I have a problem where I have ChIT properly installed, it works as intended, but only on one of my characters, when I log with my alt it is back to a vanilla interface. I tried opening both vars files and making sure that both have the same config regarding ChIT but it hasn't fixed it, tried running the svn command to install it with my alt again to see if that would work but it didn't. I am not very savvy on the inner workings of mafia, so that is about as far as I can think of in terms of self-troubleshooting.

Has this happened to anybody else? anybody has any idea on how to fix it?

Bale

Minion
Login as the troublesome alt, copy following two lines into the CLI and copy/paste the output here.

Code:
zlib chit
get masterRelayOverride

Code:
> zlib chit

Checking for updates (running ZLib rev. 15)...
Copy/paste/modify/enter any of the following lines in the CLI to edit settings:

zlib chit.character.avatar = true
zlib chit.character.title = true
zlib chit.checkversion = true
zlib chit.disable = false
zlib chit.effects.classicons = none
zlib chit.effects.layout = songs,buffs,intrinsics
zlib chit.effects.modicons = true
zlib chit.effects.showicons = true
zlib chit.effects.usermap = false
zlib chit.familiar.hats = spangly sombrero,sugar chapeau
zlib chit.familiar.pants = spangly mariachi pants,double-ice britches,BRICKO pants,pin-stripe slacks,Studded leather boxer shorts,Monster pants,Sugar shorts
zlib chit.familiar.protect = false
zlib chit.familiar.showlock = false
zlib chit.familiar.weapons = time sword,batblade,Hodgman's whackin' stick,astral mace,Maxwell's Silver Hammer,goatskin umbrella
zlib chit.floor.layout = update,familiar
zlib chit.helpers.dancecard = true
zlib chit.helpers.semirare = true
zlib chit.helpers.wormwood = stats,spleen
zlib chit.kol.coolimages = true
zlib chit.quests.hide = false
zlib chit.roof.layout = character,stats
zlib chit.stats.layout = muscle,myst,moxie|hp,mp,axel|mcd|trail
zlib chit.stats.showbars = true
zlib chit.toolbar.layout = trail,quests,modifiers,elements,organs
zlib chit.toolbar.moods = true
zlib chit.walls.layout = helpers,effects,quests
(If no values were shown, no settings or values matched your input text. Type "zlib vars" to see all.)

> get masterRelayOverride

bUMRATSv0.7.ash

Bale

Minion
Ah. There's the problem. You are using bUMRATS. You cannot use bumrats and any other relay override at the same time. Fortunately there is a solution.

First, disable bumrats with the following command:
Code:
set masterRelayOverride =

That allows ChIT to function. However you have just lost the master relay override you were using. That brings us to part two of the solution. Bumcheekcity is no longer maintaining bumrats, instead he has split it into its component parts. You can find them HERE. Install the ones you want to use and you can have the functionality of bumrats as well as ChIT.

Last edited:

Winterbay

You can too, you just need to modify bumrats to also include whatever else you want to. I quite like my masteroverride-script which perfectly fine includes ChIT :)

Yeah, once I saw bumrats mentioned there I thought that might be the problem. Seems like, fool me, when I deleted bumrats after I had no more use to it I forgot to put the command to actually disable it, so not only he was trying to use bumrats, but the actual script wasn't even there.

Anyways, I just tried the command and now it works as intended, both ChIT and the other misc. relay scripts that weren't working either

Darzil

Developer
Not sure if you'd worry much about it, but in the event you log in whilst in a combat as a Seal Clubber, as Mafia won't have yet parsed your character skills, mp_maxfury() returns 0, but ChIT finds Fury in the character pane and tries to show it, getting a divide by 0 in line 2265.

rlbond86

I'm having trouble again with restoring MP. I can click on my current HP to restore it, but my current MP is not clickable.