Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

dixmcdix

I've been trying to cobble together code and update for the new Bounty Hunter Revamp in Harvest but am realizing I'm way out of my depth. Is Banana Lord still maintaining Harvest or has someone else taken over?

Currently I have Bounty Hunt turned off and do the BHH manually then run Harvest, but I'm interested to know if there are any plans to update for the Revamp. This is such an amazingly useful script (even without BHH), I'd love to hear that it is still being maintained.

Cheers Adventurererers

Ioeth

I am planning on updating Harvest for the Bounty Hunter revamp. At this point, since even KoLmafia is adding new bounties on a daily basis, I'm waiting until more/all of the new bounties are known. Best thing to do in the meantime is hunt for bounties manually until the script is updated.

dixmcdix

That is awesome to hear!

I am currently turning off bounty hunt in Harvest and doing the BHH manually. Mafia has actually been making this much more streamlined with their updates. Maybe it was true in the past, but auto-adventuring with a bounty will notify you, and turn in the bounty when it has been reached which is awesome. I'm just so lazy that I miss the 'run harvest' convenience.

I thank you a million times for your intent and effort!

Winterbay

That is awesome to hear!

I am currently turning off bounty hunt in Harvest and doing the BHH manually. Mafia has actually been making this much more streamlined with their updates. Maybe it was true in the past, but auto-adventuring with a bounty will notify you, and turn in the bounty when it has been reached which is awesome. I'm just so lazy that I miss the 'run harvest' convenience.

I thank you a million times for your intent and effort!

You can still do that if you pick a bounty and set Mafia to auto-adventure for +1 filthy lucre

caphector

For some reason the Statistics aren't updating for me. Is there anything I can check for this?

Also, I can't seem to set whatever variable I need to set for Copyfarming to work. How do I set who I want to copyfarm?

Cheese Loaf

I'm not bothering to bountyhunt- have all I need already. Tried to comment out all the bounty stuff from the script but am not smart enough to do it right. Anyone care to make a lean (non-bounty) version we can use until this is all sorted out?
Thanks a billion in advance.

dixmcdix

you can turn off Bounty Hunting it by unchecking it from the HTMLform. In the relay browser, run the script from the dropdown and it should bring you to the form.
You should also be able to setup any Copyfarming options from here as well if needed.

Cheese Loaf

Hmm- my bounty hunting is turned off (has been for ages), but this is the result I get:
Invalid field name 'bounty_count' (Harvest.ash, line 1380)

that's what I tried to comment out and things just went downhill from there.

Ioeth

I just committed a new version that has the bounty related code that KoLmafia changed commented out. The script should now be runnable again, but bounty hunting still won't work until KoLmafia stabilizes a bit and we have the time to make the changes.

Cheese Loaf

Thanks, Ioeth! Works like a charm now.

EDIT: More problems, ugh. Here's the new one from today:

Function 'faxbot( monster )' overrides a library function (Harvest.ash, line 421)

Help?

Last edited:
You can just open the script in a text editor and comment out that particular function. That will mean that the faxbot option won't work but at least the script will run. I just did it myself and it gave me no issues

Any news regarding when can we expect the update that will fix bountyhunting after the update?

Ioeth

It doesn't look like the script even used that old faxbot code anymore, so I've removed it to resolve the error.

Still waiting for KoLmafia to stabilize around the new bounty hunting mechanics before implementing them in Harvest.

dixmcdix

Is there any place in this script I can edit to use a consumable items (briefcases for example) at the end of the script (similar to how it tries use all of your Warm-topic gift certs)? I'd like to use consumables that give meat before 'finishing up for the day' if that is possible?

I know OCD can sell/mall things, but it doesn't look like it has a 'use' option. Maybe I'm blind?

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind... I'm an idiot and it is in OCD.

Last edited:

Ima Felyn

Hi, I could use a little help, it seems that overnight the script just totally broke and wont run anymore (worked yesterday), I don't know much about this scripting stuff so I'm not sure how to fix it, I'm on the latest svn of KoLmafia, and just did a svn update to make sure all scripts were up to date.

I get this error once combat seems to start.

[226151] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor)
Encounter: Goth Giant
Strategy: C:\Programs\KoL Mafia\ccs\Meat Farming.ccs [default]
Invalid field name 'bounty_count' (Harvest Combat.ash, line 206)
Consult script 'Harvest Combat.ash' not found.
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

I tried commenting that line out but that's just the beginning of the rabbit hole apparently of error lines it will cause, so better to ask here.

Winterbay

Hi, I could use a little help, it seems that overnight the script just totally broke and wont run anymore (worked yesterday), I don't know much about this scripting stuff so I'm not sure how to fix it, I'm on the latest svn of KoLmafia, and just did a svn update to make sure all scripts were up to date.

I get this error once combat seems to start.

[226151] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor)
Encounter: Goth Giant
Strategy: C:\Programs\KoL Mafia\ccs\Meat Farming.ccs [default]
Invalid field name 'bounty_count' (Harvest Combat.ash, line 206)
Consult script 'Harvest Combat.ash' not found.
You're on your own, partner.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

I tried commenting that line out but that's just the beginning of the rabbit hole apparently of error lines it will cause, so better to ask here.

Have you tried running the latest version of Mafia from builds.kolmafia.us?

Ima Felyn

Yeah I'm currently on r13803, I updated last night when this problem cropped up. r13805 is the latest as of now but it doesn't look like anything relevant to this issue would change from the change logs.

roippi

Developer
The bounty_count item proxy field was removed in r13577, the whole bounty system has changed. This script needs to be updated.