Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2213

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

Revision 19910 adds a couple of features:

to_skill( string name, string type )

Finds a skill with the specified name (fuzzy matching, etc.) of the specified type

SKILL.type

A proxy record field that is the skill type.

Valid types:

"passive"
    "summon"
    "remedy"
    "self-only"
    "buff"
    "combat"
    "song"
    "combat/noncombat remedy"
    "combat/passive"
    "expression"
    "walk"

This does not quite obviate the other proxy fields - .passive, .combat, etc. - since some of those include multiple types.

Code:
    > ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "combat" ).to_string()

Returned: [7336]Multi-Bounce

> ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "combat" ).type

Returned: combat

> ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "passive" ).to_string()

Returned: [25006]Multi-Bounce

> ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "passive" ).type

Returned: passive

> ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "buff" ).to_string()

Returned: none

> ash to_skill( "Multi-Bounce", "buff" ).type

Returned: unknown

Code:
    Updating batfactors.txt from '2020-03-26T17:29:41+00:00' to '2020-04-29T08:28:52+00:00'...
    ...batfactors.txt updated.
    Expression syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Can't understand aggregate float [element] (zlib.ash, line 195)
      at eval (zlib.ash:195)
      at to_spread (BatBrain.ash:249)
      at to_spread (BatBrain.ash:256)
      at regular (BatBrain.ash:1122)
      at wrapup (BatBrain.ash:1743)
      at set_monster (BatBrain.ash:2110)
      at act (BatBrain.ash:2162)
      at main (WHAM.ash:1415)
    Expression syntax errors for 'modifier_eval()':
    Can't understand aggregate float [element] (zlib.ash, line 195)
      at eval (zlib.ash:195)
      at to_spread (BatBrain.ash:249)
      at to_spread (BatBrain.ash:256)
      at regular (BatBrain.ash:1122)
      at wrapup (BatBrain.ash:1743)
      at set_monster (BatBrain.ash:1756)
      at act (BatBrain.ash:2162)
      at main (WHAM.ash:1415)
    You're on your own, partner.
    Click here to continue in the relay browser.
    Code:
    > version

KoLmafia v20.3 r20049

KoLmafia r20047 has broken BatBrain somehow. Something to do with having a typedef 'spread' and variously defined to_spread() functions. For now, revert to pre-20047 and you can still use BatBrain. I'll look into it as soon as I can.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Try revision 20052

That's fixed it, thank you!

BTW everyone, the latest update let BatBrain know about drippy monsters (though not the Thing in the Basement yet). I haven't tried automating the Drip yet, but BatMan RE now gives me very sensible suggestions when I fight drippy monsters.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Need to do something to fix the spookyraven library key bug.

Request 13 of 143 (Manor1: The Haunted Billiards Room) in progress...

[131] The Haunted Billiards Room
    Preference lastEncounter changed from Welcome To Our ool Table to pooltergeist
    Encounter: pooltergeist
    Preference _lastCombatStarted changed from 20200506062532 to 20200506062541
    Round 0: Rick Tyger wins initiative!
    Round 1: Arfwyd says, "warm it up, Custake," and Custake responds, "I'm about to.'
    WHAM: Running SmartStasis
    Multiple matches for "Spookyraven library key"; using "[7302]Spookyraven library key". (zlib.ash, line 566) Clarify by using one of:
    "[1764]Spookyraven library key"
    "[7302]Spookyraven library key"
    Multiple matches for "Spookyraven library key"; using "[7302]Spookyraven library key". (zlib.ash, line 566) Clarify by using one of:
    Round 1: Rick Tyger executes a macro!
    Round 1: Rick Tyger tries to steal an item!
    You acquire an item: 8-ball
    Round 2: Arfwyd barks loudly, runs behind a nearby tree, and returns with some meat.
    You gain 8 Meat.
    Round 2: Custake squawks briefly as she lays a little nest egg in your Bjorn.
    You gain 28 Meat.
    WHAM: Starting evaluation and performing of attack
    WHAM: We are going to 1-shot with attack with your weapon.
    Round 2: Rick Tyger executes a macro!
    Round 2: Rick Tyger attacks!
    Round 3: pooltergeist takes 259 damage.
    Round 3: Arfwyd barks loudly, runs behind a nearby tree, and returns with some meat.
    You gain 15 Meat.
    Round 3: Custake squawks briefly as she lays a little nest egg in your Bjorn.
    You gain 10 Meat.
    Round 3: Rick Tyger wins the fight!
    After Battle: Arfwyd surveys the scene from atop the throne, and gains 1 Experience.
    After Battle: Custake surveys the scene from your back, and gains 1 Experience.
    After Battle: Kane doffs its top hat and gives you a little, "Hello my baby, hello my honey," kicking its legs and singing harmony with its second set of jaws.
    After Battle: Kane smiles on the inside. Unlike all other life-forms, it's doing it literally, with its second set of jaws. (+3 Stats)
    After Battle: You gain 3 Enchantedness
    After Battle: You gain 10 Smarm
    You acquire an item: Gathered Meat-Clip
    Preference _boomBoxFights changed from 10 to -1
    Preference _xenomorphCharge changed from 2 to 3
    Preference _boomBoxFights changed from -1 to 0
    This happens for every fight until you get the key.

Yep! I have an outstanding feature request about this very issue. It's to do with items gaining ambiguity when becoming goals.

EDIT: And Veracity's fixed it in r20069. Splendid!
    Last edited by zarqon; 05-07-2020 at 06:09 AM.
    Sig by JakAtk

This monster is stun immune! That information should be added to batfactors.

SimpleSmack.

Reported against The Naughty Sorceress and The Naughty Sorceress(2).

Tangentially, does SimpleSmack know how to defeat the Shadow?

Tangentially, does SimpleSmack know how to defeat the Shadow?
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    I try it, periodically, and have never been successful.

Reported against The Naughty Sorceress and The Naughty Sorceress(2).
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Looks like her stun immunity is contingent on whether or not you smashed the mirror on the way up. How would we check for that? I guess we could parse session logs. Can anyone think of a more direct way?

I don't believe SimpleSmack has special handling for the Shadow. It does know which actions will hurt the Shadow, so adding support is possible. I usually manually fight it with a scented massage oil from my first semirare window, so I haven't thought to dig into this.
    Sig by JakAtk