Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2234

Thread: BatBrain -- a central nervous system for consult scripts

Can anyone think of a more direct way?
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Could you check for the Confidence! intrinsic? I actually have no idea how that works.

I don't believe SimpleSmack has special handling for the Shadow. It does know which actions will hurt the Shadow, so adding support is possible. I usually manually fight it with a scented massage oil from my first semirare window, so I haven't thought to dig into this.
    I tend to take the choice that makes things easier provide I don't leave the tower and then I don't leave.

What drove me from WHAM to SimpleSmack was the insistence on using red buttons and the beehive under circumstances when such use generated an invalid macro. My only solution was to blacklist the items. However blacklisting the beehive makes tower automation not trivial. My solution is just to do the tower manually and, as such, I can easily do the Shadow. Eventually I can just make some special cases in my ccs but...
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Minor issue: when handling the different behaviour of Entangling Noodles for pastamancers and non-pastamancers, BatBrain currently removes the mutex.

Code:
            case 3004: if (my_class() == $class[pastamancer]) {   // entangling noodles
                  if (my_thrall() == $thrall[spice ghost] && modifier_eval("P") == 10.0) fields.special = "stun 4, once";
                  if (m == $monster[Spaghetti Demon]) fields.special = list_remove(fields.special,"once"); break;
               } else fields.special = "stun, att -9, def -9";
               break;
    needs to be

Code:
            case 3004: if (my_class() == $class[pastamancer]) {   // entangling noodles
                  if (my_thrall() == $thrall[spice ghost] && modifier_eval("P") == 10.0) fields.special = "stun 4, once";
                  if (m == $monster[Spaghetti Demon]) fields.special = list_remove(fields.special,"once"); break;
               } else fields.special = "stun, att -9, def -9, mutex noodle, once";
               break;
    Also I noticed that all the vampyre cloak skills and Silent Knife need to be "once" in batfactors
    Last edited by gausie; 07-03-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Batbrain and/or Smart Stasis are using duskwalker syringes when I adventure in the Oil Peak even if the quest is complete. Would you entertain a feature request to not use syringes if the quest isn't active?

@Magus: There isn't any custom handling for syringes, so evidently BatBrain considers exchanging a syringe (100 meat) for a bubblin' crude (120 meat) to be profitable in your situation. Should crude be devalued?

@gausie: Your fix will be in the next update. The batfactors stuff you could add yourself, or I'll get to it sometime this week.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

@Magus: There isn't any custom handling for syringes, so evidently BatBrain considers exchanging a syringe (100 meat) for a bubblin' crude (120 meat) to be profitable in your situation. Should crude be devalued?
    Not really. I just noticed that syringes were being used when I didn't need oil.

And r139 brings us better Drippy support, items correctly flagged as "once", new skills added, and an undiminished noodle mutex (live in concert!).
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Thanks z!

More musings from my growing combat script:

I would love to know in batfactors whether an "endscombat" does so by using an adventure or is free.
    It would be great to know, again through batfactors, which skills require an item to be equipped or a familiar to be used so i could prepare before the fight

restless ghosts have 75% elemental resistance when you are doing a hard mode telegram. I added

Code:
        if ( m == $monster[restless ghost] && get_property( "lttQuestDifficulty" ).to_int() > 2 )
        {
            mdata.res = "3.75 cold,hot,sleaze,stench,spooky".to_spread();
        }
    to my combat script, although note that I did 3.75 because my resistance was being divided by 5 and I couldn't be bothered to work out why!

That should already be accounted for? The batfactors entry for restless ghost is:

Code:
    monster	1906	restless ghost	1.0|3.75*max(0,lttdifficulty-1.0) prismatic	0
    Is that not working correctly? If the difficulty is 2 that should result in 75% elemental resistance.

And if you didn't know why it was divided by 5, it sounds like you could benefit from typing "ashwiki batfactors" in your CLI!
    Sig by JakAtk