Dropdown menu too big?

Winterbay

I switched recently to the drop-down menu type of top menu since i find it easier to find things that way. When things unlock KoL gradually adds them to the list, however when playing in the relay browser Mafia prepopulates the list with all available options (such as the NS Lair which I at level 3 have no way of accessing) and clicking on one of the ones I have no access to gives me one of thise wonderful "KoL returned a blank page, complain to Jick not us" but in this case I feel I should complain here since it is in fact Mafia that made it possible to do so...

Is this a bug or an intended feature?

(not posted as a bug report since, well it might not be one :))

tgetgel

I noticed and commented in the blank page thread that if you try to do something that you cannot do due to prerequisites, you will get a blank page. The rest of this may be a threadjack since I did not completely follow what Winterbay was writing about with KoL gradually adding things to a list since I do not use the relay browser that much.

I have an issue with my list of scripts from the drop down menu extending beyond the bottom of the screen. I have to create layers of subfolders and hope the I remember where things are and that I don't get any scripts with duplicate names. (Now where did I file that script?) I was expecting a drop down list wrapping behavior like Windows OS gives you in XP when a drop down list is too long to display in the window. I am living with it 'cause mafia rocks!

Winterbay

Just as when you with the "normal" top bar get locations added to them as you advance in the game there are more and more options available to you in the drop down menu as well. However Mafia seems to add them all at once even at level 1 which makes no sense since you can't get to them yet (and thus gets the wonderful blank page).

I do however liek the fact that Mafia adds links to the different parts of the inventory to the other drop down list :)