StDoodle's Custom Daily Deeds : Relay Browser Version

Darzil

Developer
Am enjoying this script.

Would it be possible to add :
Buying Raffle Tickets (if you have no Raffle Ticket in Inventory)
Mining (if you have the Mining Outfit and haven't done your 5 uses)

StDoodle

Minion
I haven't played the raffle in forever... hmm. I could add that as an option that defaults to not being shown, but could be turned on from the setup page. However, because some people would want only one ticket, and some would want tons, and my script isn't really set up to handle numerical input, I'll probably have to leave the action part to the user.

As for mining, I would love to add that, but unfortunately KoLmafia doesn't track your free mining uses, and I've yet to think of another way that doesn't involve a fair number of server hits. Until such a time as it's tracked internally by KoLmafia, that will have to be a custom setting if desired.

icon315

Could you add a Summon * Sugar Sheets? Also when you don't have enough supplies have a button to get them

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
Could you add a Summon * Sugar Sheets?

The main issue with this is that if I do so, I really need to give that option for all tomes, which, for those who have them all, will be a giant mess of buttons. Also, this script is aimed more towards in-run optimizers than post-prism folks, and in such a situation it would be rare to summon all of one type (at least, if you have more than one).

Also when you don't have enough supplies have a button to get them

By "supplies" do you mean demon-summoning? If this is what you mean, then no. If you want to do so daily, I recommend a breakfast script. I'm certainly not going to put anything that may use meat or adventures into this particular script, I'm afraid.

AlbinoRhino

So, I tried the chips buttons today. I clicked each button once and got 3 radium chips. It appears they all summon the same thing ?

StDoodle

Minion
That's impossible. Unless I forgot to renumber the other buttons when I did my copypasta, and left them all with the same button ID. Which couldn't have happened. :p (Will post a fix tonight.)

Erich

Great script, and I thank you for the work you've done.

Any chance of adding Skate Park buffs? From the wiki:

If you chased out the ice skates:

Roller Skate Territory
Comet, the Roller Skate (30 turns of -30% pressure penalty per day)

If you chased out the roller skates:

Ice Skate Territory
Lutz, the Ice Skate (30 turns of Fishy per day)

If you resolved the conflict "peacefully":

The Bandshell (30 turns of 1 bonus sand dollar per underwater combat)
A Merry-Go Round (30 turns of +25% item underwater)
The Eclectic Eels (30 turns of +10 familiar weight underwater)

StDoodle

Minion
I have no idea what things like "if you chased out the ice skates" mean, as I've never been in the sea, and I don't plan to in the near future. I'm not adverse to adding these features, but only if everything is spelled out for me. Normally, I don't mind doing a bit of aftercore turn-burning if it means supporting additional features in this script. But anything to do with the sea... yeah, that's too much work.

What I need to know:
1) What mafia preferences should I be checking / reading?
2) What does each preference state mean (ie someProperty = true means "Buff X" is available)

Bale

Minion
There is a zone in the sea which can reach three different conclusions based on which path you choose through the quest. Mafia has a preference which reveals which set of rewards you have. Basically...

PHP:
switch (get_property("skateParkStatus")) {
case "war": 
	print("No buffs since the park is still at war!");
	break;
case "ice":
	if(get_property("_skateBuff1") == "false")
		cli_execute("skate lutz");
	break;
case "roller":
	if(get_property("_skateBuff2") == "false")
		cli_execute("skate comet");
	break;
case "peace":
	if(get_property("_skateBuff3") == "false")
		cli_execute("skate band shell");
	if(get_property("_skateBuff4") == "false")
		cli_execute("skate merry-go-round");
	if(get_property("_skateBuff5") == "false")
		cli_execute("skate eels");
	break;
}

That should be exact enough for you to know what to do even if you never glance at the area.

Last edited: