Feature - Implemented Make Maximizer Filters checkboxes instead of radio buttons

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
R20496 adds the preference and creates it by reading the maximizerEquipmentLevel, subtracting 1 if > 0, and setting maximizerEquipmentScope. Since I had missed it before, conversion was easy, since it didn't have to take into account anything that was existing.

I don't think this change caused an issue with the spleen or booze showing up incorrectly. @PeKaJe Can you provide more specifics? What were you maximizing and what did you toggle between?

I'm still thinking on possible ways to reduce two clicks to one for people who want radio button functionality and don't like the clear/click solution. My thoughts are...
  1. Add a meta key (e.g. click with the cmd/ctrl key down and it unsets the rest)
  2. Add a context menu (not sure if there are other options that belong on it and 1-item context menus are odd)
  3. Add a preference for "MaximizerFilterSingleTypeOnly"
On thinking about it, #3 is probably cleanest, but it means you have to round trip to Options if you want that sometimes...

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
Revision 20497 adds a new preference for treating the Maximizer checkboxes as a Radio Group, allowing the old single-click behavior with the new UI. For the exclusive checkbox mode, it will store the last setting and restore it on restart. If you switch between these in the preferences, it will close the maximizer so it can be re-opened with the new behavior.

Let me know if there are any further problems.