Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: autoscend - a sl_ascend fork/continuation

Revision 20173 adds the "master" branch to the Script Manager.

Regarding autoscend, if I understand correctly, there are two branches - one for relesed code and one for beta code. Is the link that is posted here for the released code? If so, "svn update" in KoLmafia will be fetching "major versions", so to speak, just as downloading KoLmafia from sourceforge does. How often is the beta branch pushed to the released branch?
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Yes the link posted is for the master branch which is the current public release. You're correct on the "major versions" assumption.

There's no real schedule for pushing to master. Right now both branches are almost identical as I pushed the 1.4.0 release to master since we'd finished the Low Key Summer support (as in, the path can be run without interruption, there's no guarantee on how well it runs). It really depends on what is in development on the beta branch, how stable we think it is and how badly we think users want the changes.
    Autoscend. For when you want a robot to play a game, that you spend money on, for you.

How to report bugs:
    If you are experiencing a bug. It is best if you send us a full session log of that day (even if the bug only happens in a specific spot). The session log would be a dated text file found in
    mafia/sessions/username_yearmonthday.txt
    so for example for me, the log for may (5th month) 9th 2020 would be
    mafia/sessions/taltamir_20200509.txt

Said session log is pretty useless without first enabling proper logging. we usually do not care about mafia debug logging. What we want is mafia preference logging and autoscend debug logging. You can enable both by copy pasting the following two lines into the CLI and hitting enter (one at a time)
    Code:
    set logPreferenceChange = true
    set auto_logLevel = debug
    note that we need both

There is a free to edit FAQ which also includes information on the current support level of various paths:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...AdUta9_Ns/edit

1.4.1 was just pushed to master. See https://github.com/Loathing-Associat...scend/releases for a brief synopsis of what's changed since 1.4.0.

Does autoscend support Grey Goo at all? What control over diet and adventure locations is available?

Does autoscend support Grey Goo at all? What control over diet and adventure locations is available?
    Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    What goal would you expect from the script when you can do nothing and pick up the rewards anyway?

What goal would you expect from the script when you can do nothing and pick up the rewards anyway?
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    I suspect that was a rhetorical question and I don't plan to do any more Grey Goo, but day start things like free pulls, collecting clovers, using cursed microwave, etc. Day end things like unused free turns... *shrugs* I'm not coming up with much.