Revision 20176 adds some more drippy items found in the mall.
A bunch of them hve a primary usage of "none".
They are listed as crafting components.
I wish items had secondary usages for "Meatsmithing Component", "Meat Pasting Component", "Cocktailcrafting Ingredient", "Cooking Ingredient". We do have "fancy". It would not be hard to add keywords for those and add them to the set of Secondary Usages. Backfilling them onto all items would be tedious to do manually, although it would not be that hard to add checking to DebugDatabase - and a "checkcrafting" command or something, do generate an items.txt with all known items updated with those flags, as appropriate.
Maybe that will be tomorrow's project.
Actually, that was not too hard. Revision 20177 adds paste, smith, cook, and mix as secondary item attributes.
Also item proxy record fields: pasteable, smithable, cookable, mixable.
All items backfilled with the crafting attributes from the item descriptions.
And the drippy orb.
Revision 20181 adds Dripping Hall stuff
- adventure zone The Drip contains locations The Dripping Trees and The Dripping Hall
- drippy reveler monster
- spoilers for The Hall in the Hall choice adventure
- The choices in the Dripping Trees and The Dripping Hall are each on a schedule, based on turns in that zone
-- property drippingTreesAdventuresSinceAscension counts adventures; choice starts at 16 and ever 15 adventures in the zone thereafter
-- property drippingHallAdventuresSinceAscension counts adventures; choice starts at 12 and ever 12 adventures in the zone thereafter
(I know I got it on the 12th turn; haven't adventured enough in the zone to see the second one. Will verify tomorrow)
- Still have dripAdventuresSinceAscension property, which will be some of the others, but is no longer used for choice scheduling.
- a couple more items, a few more concostions
(I like it when people announce tems and include descid. Unfortunately, don't have descid for lustrous drippy orb, yet.)
Just noticed that I need "_" properties for doors 1-4 in the Hall in the Hall, since those seem to be one per day.
Lora Carver has one equipped.Code:-------------------- 10529 lustrous drippy orb 948286429 driporb.gif accessory 0 lustrous drippy orb 0 none # Item lustrous drippy orb: Increases Driplet drops from monsters --------------------
I want to add an item discovery hook to SpadingManager, after which point excavator could be collecting this stuff for us. I should sort that out next.
(By the way, I got the first Hall in the Hall at 12 turns in The Dripping Hall and the second one at 24 turns. That confirms the 12-turn schedule.)
As of revision 20194:
- We have all known items, effects, recipes. Item 10527 is empty. I'd guess it will come from the Fingernail...
- New properties _drippingHallDoor1, _drippingHallDoor2, _drippingHallDoor3, _drippingHallDoor4 track if you've opened that door today
- drippingHallAvailable is set to true when we see Jeremy telling you about it or if we see it in The Drip
- The Coinmaster for the Drip Armory will only offer you a drippy shield if you have unlocked it (by turning in the snail shell) and don't already have one.
Things we could do:
- The vending machine gives you a choice of the Candy Bar or drips in the coin slot. Which choice adventure is that? Needs spoilers.
- dynamic spoilers for The Hall in the Hall
-- Door 1: tell you what you'll get (once we understand Pool Skill required
-- Door 2: candy bar or 3 (?) Driplets
-- Door 3: a particulr item based on your Eye skill - or none
-- Door 4: dippy pilsner if you have a drippy stein, or nothing
-- Door 5: always 5 Driplets
- KoLAdventure.validate1 could reject The Dripping Hall if it is not unlocked
- KoLAdventure.validate2 could reject either Drip zone if you are not wearing the Drip harness.
Encounter: The Hall in the Hall
choice 1411/2: Door #2
choice 1411/3: Door #3
choice 1411/4: Door #4
choice 1411/5: Door #5
Encounter: The Hall in the Hall
Took choice 1411/2: Door #2
Encounter: Revolting Vending
Took choice 1415/1: Insert 10,000 Meat
You acquire an item: drippy candy bar
All of the other options are instants in choice 1411.
I'm now thinking that the schedule for the Hall (at least) non-combat is based on WINS in the Hall, not TURNS in the Hall.
I started the day with 64 turns in the Hall. I'd seen the NC 5 times - turn 12, 24, 36, 48, 60. Every other turn had been with a drippy reveler that I'd defeated.
I hd 10 drippy juice, so expected to use turns 65-74 and get the NC on turn 72.
7 combats (65-71), 1 NC (72), 2 combats (73-74)
I was careless and lost my first combat (turn 65).
I then had 7 combats, 1 NC, and 1 combat.
In other words, the loss did not advance the schedule.