Bug - Fixed Mafia enters an infinite loop when trying to fight Ed without enough adventures

So, I realize that you need at least 7 adventures to properly kill Ed the Undying. During this run, though, I wasn't paying close attention, and after clearing the way to Ed's chamber, told Mafia to run the pyramid's lower chambers with only four adventures remaining. It consumed two adventures, and then got in the following loop:
[1307] The Lower Chambers (Empty/Empty/Ed's Chamber)
Encounter: The Ancient Buried Pyramid
I don't want to take up too much space in this post, but it repeated that exact same thing probably 40-50 times in a row, with nothing else in between, before I realized nothing was happening and told it to stop. I would have expected it to not allow the automation to fight Ed, saying I didn't have enough adventures remaining. I don't know why it consumed two adventures to do nothing. If I had clicked the lower chambers manually, wouldn't it have not taken up any adventures? I dunno. Something's weird here.
This is on revision 19812.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
So you automated it? Selected "The Lower Chambers" and said go? We don't track the state of the lower chamber as you rotate it, but we do set the "pyramidBombUsed" property to true when you open up Ed's chamber, so we could presumably check this somewhere.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19921 detects that you failed to adventure and aborts with the message "You need 7 Adventures to fight Ed."