Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [glitch season reward name] issues

Revision 19846 adds a new property - glitchItemImplementationCount
    When you implement the glitch item, this increments.
    Additionally, we'll detect the minimum implementation count from the implementation message and use that, if needed.

Now that I've realized that %monster% is a free fight, I need to add it to my set of daily free fights - and I will add code that will detect the HP/MP/Meat from defeating it and auto-correct the implementation count.

I noticed I often get an attempt at implementing about 5 times a day (since a bunch of different scripts call on breakfast to be rerun)
    So maybe have a _glitchImplementedToday property and an if function to check it and only do implement if it is false?

That was implemented in revision 19848, twenty minutes before you wrote that post.
    It uses _glitchItemImplemented
    No “Today” since that is implied by the _

Revision 19908 will notice when you defeat %monster% and will deduce the values of the following properties from its Meat drop:

glitchItemImplementationCount
    glitchItemImplementationLevel

This takes into account the number of [glitch season reward name] you have in inventory, so should be accurate.

Revision 19906 calculates %monster% Atk, Def, and HP based on glitchItemImplementationCount. This does NOT take # of glitch items in inventory into account.