Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2019 Challenge Path - Kingdom of Exploathing

From the Questlog:

HTML Code:
    <p><b>War, What Is It Good For?</b><br> Resolve the Hippy/Frat War.  Remaining soldiers: 333 hippies,  333 frat boys.<p>

Hmm. After completing the Hippy/Frat quest, the quest log says:

Make War, Not... Oh, Wait
    You led the Orcish frat boys to victory in the Great War. For The Horde!

Which is to say, it has the message for the normal Island War. And because of the, the QuestL12War is now "finished", and the Mysterious Island is - supposedly - available.

Revision 19511 attempts to handle all the Hippy/Frat war quest stuff. questL12HippyFrat tracks it.
    Unfortunately, when you finish, questL12War will also be set when you visit your quest log.
    Therefore, that is no longer an indication that the island is accessible. Having an appropriate boat will do.

Thanks for adding support so quickly! I've noticed a few glitches while trying to make sl_ascend work in the new path. They're not too hard to work around, but here you go:

1. adv1 called on "Inside the Palindome" fails, even when you have a Talisman o Nam equipped. I found that this is mitigated by setting "questL11Palindome" to "started", which (I speculate) turns off the "have you unlocked this area" check.

2. "acquire" CLI command doesn't work on rare Meat isotopes:

Code:
    > acquire 30 rare Meat isotope

Verifying ingredients for rare Meat isotope (10)...
    Don't know how to retrieve a Meat

I just ascended and verified several things:

1) You cannot go to place.php until you have visited the council. KoLmafia does such a visit before it calls your PostAscension script, and my script succeeded in setting my KGB Briefcase. Yea!
    2) Having visited the council, you can visit place.php?whichplace=manor1. KoLmafia makes that visit right after visiting the council. That visit succeeds and I see the map of the first floor. Yea!
    3) The map has an image & link to place.php?whichplace=manor1&action=manor1lock_kitc hen. Which is to say, the kitchen is locked.

KoLmafia did not actually try to read the telegram, simply failing with "you need 1 more telegram from Lady Spookyraven". Thinking about it, that's because it magically appeared in inventory and we didn't know it was there, so UseItemRequest skipped the server hit - which would, presumably, have succeeded.

I will either need to refresh inventory, or force it with a GenericRequest, rather than a UseItemRequest.

So close...

Adventuring in The Exploaded Battlefield gives 2 kills if https://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki...Jacob%27s_rung or https://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki...ed_paddle-ball are equipped in your main hand (NOT off-hand), depending on your faction (in-combat messages are on the wiki).

I was under the impression that either item worked against either side, is that definitely not the case?

I can confirm that both weapons: Jacob's rung, and the Haunted paddle-ball, work against both sides in the war. They only do the additional reduction in enemy count if equipped in the main-hand slot.
    Last edited by Magus_Prime; 08-29-2019 at 02:07 PM.

$coinmaster[Cosmic Ray's Bazaar].available_tokens does not seem to be updating for item_amount($item[rare Meat isotope])

maybe because $coinmaster[Cosmic Ray's Bazaar].token = ""

Maybe. Which is intentional, since there are four kinds of "tokens" it deals in.
    I'll take a look.