Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: maximizer and ML

Default maximizer and ML

I'm in a Dark Gyfft and the maximizer doesn't show Dinsey face paint even if I have fun funds in my inventory.
    It also doesn't show show the annoy-o-tron even though I have access to the The Gnomads' Camp.

Developer

The second I would expect, as Maximizer doesn't suggest changing any of the +ML devices.
    Does Mafia think you don't have access to Dinseylandfill? (ie what is value of preferences stenchAirportAlways and _stenchAirportToday ?

It reports that I have access.

stenchAirportAlways=true

It does show up when I break the prism.

Standard restrictions are lifted when you break the prism and Dinseylandfill is not in Standard - but Dark Gyffte is out of Standard. How do we decide when Standard restrictions apply? I’m away from my computer.

This is, literally, the only place in KoL where we decide if your path has Standard restrictions - in CharSheetRequest.parseStatus:

Code:
    		KoLCharacter.setRestricted( responseText.contains( "standard.php" ) );
    On your char sheet, does it say your Dark Gyffte charsheet has Standard restrictions?
    (I am, literally, in Standard and it says this: "Path: Standard (item availability schedule)" where the "schedule" is a link to standard.php.)

No is says only Path: Dark Gyffte

I am able to reproduce this.

I have a character with access to Dinseylandfill and 9 FunFunds in inventory.

Under Preferences/ItemAcquisition, I checked "Buy items with tokens at coin masters whenever needed".
    I went to the Maximizer and maximized for Monster Level.
    It suggested "Make and use Dinsey face paint (+40)"
    I undecked "Buy items with tokens at coin masters whenever needed"
    I went to the Maximizer and clicked the "update" button.
    It no longer suggested Dinsey face paint

The Dinsey Company Store is a Coinmaster. That makes it a creation method. You can always manually purchase things there using the Coinmaster frame or the Purchases tab, but automated acquisition - including the "create" command and, apparently, the maximizer - requires that option to be set.

It is enable. It still doesn't show up. It only shows up once I break the prism.

If you go into the Coinmaster frame, is the DInsey face paint greyed out? Does it say you have 9 FunFunds?

It says I have 3 FunFunds, Face Paint is dark and I can buy it. Still doesn't show up in the maximizer.