New Content - Implemented Two Crazy Random Summer

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Relevant line from TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Opossum.txt:

Code:
107	catsup	1	EPIC
We certainly know it's size 1 EPIC. I wonder if it's because there are no TCRS adjustments to the name? I recently fixed a bug where we were not applying (some) adjustments onless the TCRS name ws different than the normal name.

Looking at the code, I see I did not make that fix for cafe food or booze - but catsup is not a cafe food. I fixed that in revision 19315.

Not sure when I made the first fix. Perhaps you didn't update to it. Update now?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I think we still need

Pastamancer/Platypus
Seal Clubber/Blender
Seal Clubber/Marmot
Seal Clubber/Wallaby
Turtle Tamer/Marmot
Turtle Tamer/Platypus
Turtle Tamer/Wallaby

Since I have not scripted the needs determination I hope veracity will confirm or correct.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I did a diff between what was in my KoLmafia data directory and what was in the local code checkout. I found a couple things that seemed like updates to the data so I committed them. I guess there is a phase two where we gather changes from folks who have completed runs.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Pastamancer/Platypus
Seal Clubber/Blender
Seal Clubber/Marmot
Seal Clubber/Wallaby
Turtle Tamer/Marmot
Turtle Tamer/Platypus
Turtle Tamer/Wallaby
I was going to add Pastamancer/Marmot, but I see you just submitted that one.
Given that, I agree with this list.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I did a diff between what was in my KoLmafia data directory and what was in the local code checkout. I found a couple things that seemed like updates to the data so I committed them. I guess there is a phase two where we gather changes from folks who have completed runs.
I see what you did there.

Apparently, some people submit data from a KoLmafia revision before I added Clowniness and Surgeonosity.

I have a script which fixes such things.

- Copy all data/TCRS files to local data directory
- Run my script
- Copy the files it fixed from local data directory to data/TCRS
- svn commit

I just did that in revision 19320. It had the side effect of changing Windows line breaks (CRLF) to Unix/Mac line breaks (LF). But that shouldn't matter, since as you confirmed when you supplied the "svn fetch" code, copying from the kolmafia repository to your local data directory will store them with whatever your local OS expects.

I've mentioned this before: if you have local TCRS data files for a class/sign, KoLmafia will use them rather than refetching. That is intentional, but it does mean that people who fetched (or generated) these files before the ones we just committed will not have the updates.

Their solution is to go to the gCLI and type "tcrs fetch", which will update their local data files to what we committed.

I attach TCRSfix.ash which updates local data files to have Clowniness and Sureonosity, as needed.

Attachments

• TCRSfix.ash
    1.9 KB · Views: 15

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19322 adds TCRS data for Turtle Tamer/Platypus

Here's what remains:

Code:
	Pastamancer/Platypus
	Seal Clubber/Blender
	Seal Clubber/Marmot
	Seal Clubber/Wallaby
	Turtle Tamer/Marmot
	Turtle Tamer/Wallaby

King Dave

Relevant line from TCRS_Seal_Clubber_Opossum.txt:

Code:
107	catsup	1	EPIC
We certainly know it's size 1 EPIC. I wonder if it's because there are no TCRS adjustments to the name? I recently fixed a bug where we were not applying (some) adjustments onless the TCRS name ws different than the normal name.

Looking at the code, I see I did not make that fix for cafe food or booze - but catsup is not a cafe food. I fixed that in revision 19315.

Not sure when I made the first fix. Perhaps you didn't update to it. Update now?

Schoolboy error that. Sorry!

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
ERROR: too many sources for bitmap modifier Raveosity, consider using longs.

After breaking the prism as a AT with Knoll access.

Not sure what to make of it and not sure anything needs to happen to deal with it...

King Dave

Ok - this might be an actual bug. I just went to look for my ring in Hangk's which is currently showing as a "inspector's asbestos-lined greasy flame-wreathed frosty Annie Oakley's vibrating medical-grade ruddy wholesome fortified grievous dangerous personal trainer's smooth ring of extreme caution of the detective" in my inventory. However - the lucky gold ring from PirateRealm has been shortened to "ring" in TCRS and so I think Mafia now thinks that's the ring that is the TCRS reward, so shows all the enchantments listed underneath it. See below:

Rings.PNG

Might be something to look at so people in SC don't pull the wrong item?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Remaining as of r19324

Seal Clubber/Blender
Seal Clubber/Marmot
Turtle Tamer/Marmot
Turtle Tamer/Wallaby

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Mafia now thinks that's the ring that is the TCRS reward, so shows all the enchantments listed underneath it.
What do you mean "Mafia ... shows all the enchantments underneath it"?

There is nothing built into KoLmafia that annotates items in the browser like that.

What script are you running?

King Dave

What do you mean "Mafia ... shows all the enchantments underneath it"?

There is nothing built into KoLmafia that annotates items in the browser like that.

What script are you running?

Ah - in that case I apologise again and retract my bug statement. This is probably a script I've added somewhere down the line that's having the problem.

Edit: Yep, think this might be it? rlbond86-mafia-scripts-enhanced_inventory_spoilers-trunk

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
FWIW, a relay script should be able to work around the TCRS-munged names in the inventory: the images are clickable to get the description, which means the "description ID" is available in the HTML - and in ASH, the "descid" proxy field of an item is that string. There is an ASH function "effect desc_to_effect( string )" to convert an effect's descid to an effect. Unfortunately, there is not an "item desc_to_item( string )" for items (although should be) but a script could easily build its own descid -> item map to get around that lack.

And using that, based on descid, you can find the item to annotate, rather than trying to look up a TCRS-munged name.

I'll add a desc_to_item function to ASH, since I've identified a use case for it. :)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 19325 does that:

item desc_to_item( string descid )

I'm not going to go fix that relay script but you (or somebody) now has the technology to make it work iregardless of TCRS.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
Ah - in that case I apologise again and retract my bug statement. This is probably a script I've added somewhere down the line that's having the problem.
Edit: Yep, think this might be it? rlbond86-mafia-scripts-enhanced_inventory_spoilers-trunk

This is a modification of an old script I wrote, which was then later updated again to Inventory WTF. Try removing that script and trying this one.