New Content - Implemented 2017 Crimbo content

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It looks like Mafia is not tracking lack of drunkedness from mime army shotglass (for 1-drunk drinks).

Please provide a lot more detail. From what I can tell, the fact that KoL never reports you gaining drunkenness means that mafia never adds it. What are you seeing that makes it seem like something isn't being tracked?

Please provide a lot more detail. From what I can tell, the fact that KoL never reports you gaining drunkenness means that mafia never adds it. What are you seeing that makes it seem like something isn't being tracked?

It seems fine to me. The only issue I have (and it isn't a big deal) is that Mafia will ask me to Ode before drink my mime drink. I think there is a way to ignore that, I just forget off-hand.

ckb

Minion
Staff member

Ahh, I see what I did here. Mafia is not correctly tracking my intentions from poor scripting.
I think I can fix that myself.
Move along... nothing to see here.