Asdon Martin GUI

Ezandora

A slightly easier-to-use interface for the Asdon Martin.

Install it by running this command in KoLmafia's graphical CLI:

Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/Ezandora/Asdon-Martin-GUI/branches/Release/

Then visit your Asdon Martin in your campground. Make sure you're running a recent copy of mafia - r18256 or newer.

Screenshot:
martin1.png

To update the script itself (or any script), run this command in the graphical CLI:

Code:
svn update

Github: https://github.com/Ezandora/Asdon-Martin-GUI/
Contact me in-game: Ezandora (#1557284)

Darzil

Developer
I think so, after that point you have mall access and should be wanting to convert the most economical, rather than what you necessarily have.

Or at least I suspect that is the theory.

snooty

That...kind of doesn't make any sense. What about crap items that autosell for crap and no one would buy in the mall? Thanks for the response :)

Ezandora

That...kind of doesn't make any sense. What about crap items that autosell for crap and no one would buy in the mall? Thanks for the response :)

In aftercore, the fuel list would be pages and pages long, and it wouldn't give any meaningful information on what's good to turn in and what isn't. Instead, the auto-fueler uses the cheapest mall price, and will likely be more efficient than anything you can do manually.

I feel as though it's not worth micromanaging this at all; it's menial work that adds to stress and takes away your time, as a person.

For anyone who absolutely wants to turn in fuel manually, you can temporarily disable the GUI and use the game's fuel convertor.

snooty

Heh, now that makes sense! Thanks, Ezandora for making these incredibly useful GUIs and sharing them with us!!

Captain Scotch

This looks incredibly useful. Was trying to install this script this morning, but can't seem to get the new interface to override the default Asdon interface. The files are definitely in my local relay folder under campground.fuelconverter.ash and campground.workshed.9508.ash. Tried decrementing and incrementing the update, reinstalling it, restarting mafia, etc -- then I tried digging into how Mafia was redirecting to the workshop, but that looks right too given the update Ezandora posted here. Has anyone else had difficulty getting this specific relay override to work, even though other overrides seem to work fine?

Stewbeef

In aftercore, the fuel list would be pages and pages long, and it wouldn't give any meaningful information on what's good to turn in and what isn't. Instead, the auto-fueler uses the cheapest mall price, and will likely be more efficient than anything you can do manually.

I feel as though it's not worth micromanaging this at all; it's menial work that adds to stress and takes away your time, as a person.

For anyone who absolutely wants to turn in fuel manually, you can temporarily disable the GUI and use the game's fuel convertor.

If you want to fuel manually, you can also use the cli command:
asdonmartin fuel <number> <item>
I made a button to do that, but I'll probably try out your gui at some point -- I really like the others.

I really need to brush up on Java to make some guis of my own for various things.

Edit: Woah, if you didn't like my comment, you could just say so like a normal person!
02/22/18 10:41:39 PM - Ezandora just attacked you!

Last edited:

buckets

This looks incredibly useful. Was trying to install this script this morning, but can't seem to get the new interface to override the default Asdon interface. The files are definitely in my local relay folder under campground.fuelconverter.ash and campground.workshed.9508.ash. Tried decrementing and incrementing the update, reinstalling it, restarting mafia, etc -- then I tried digging into how Mafia was redirecting to the workshop, but that looks right too given the update Ezandora posted here. Has anyone else had difficulty getting this specific relay override to work, even though other overrides seem to work fine?

Yeah I'm having the same issue.

nekosaurus

I've been doing HCNP runs lately and during the runs I can use this relay script without any problems (besides it trying to think my goat cheeses need to be fuel instead of reagant pastas). However, once I grab my stuff from hagnk's it doesn't work anymore. I'm thinking that if you have too many items then it just won't work.

You, mean as explained on the previous page?

Or did you mean something else?

Last edited:

taltamir

I noticed an issue with the script. When it makes soda bread, and you are not in a knoll sign, it will wear the bugbear outfit to buy the ingredients, and then forget to switch back to your previous outfit.

Below is what happens when I click on extending the buff without enough fuel
Code:
Verifying ingredients for loaf of soda bread (6)...
Putting on outfit:     Bugbear Costume
Equipment changed.
Purchasing wad of dough (6 @     47)...
You spent 282 Meat
You acquire wad of dough (6)
Purchases     complete.
Purchasing soda water (6 @ 66)...
You spent 396 Meat
You     acquire soda water (6)
Purchases complete.
Creating loaf of soda     bread (6)...
You acquire loaf of soda bread (6)
Successfully created     loaf of soda bread (6)

Converting 6 loaf of soda breads into Fuel
You     acquire an effect: Driving Stealthily (30)
It wears the outfit, but doesn't switch back to previous outfit afterwards. (took me a while to realize what was going on, I was wondering "why am I wearing the bugbear outfit of all things! now that I know i will be careful to manually switch it back afterwards)

soolar

Any idea why this would just outright not work for me? I have the latest mafia and plenty of your other relay overrides work for me, just not this one. Looks really nice though!

daisygirl

Any idea why this would just outright not work for me? I have the latest mafia and plenty of your other relay overrides work for me, just not this one. Looks really nice though!

I'm having the same problem. It used to work for me, but it stopped working at some point around late summer/early fall (I was away from the game for several months so can't recall exactly when). I do remember that it stopped working around the same general time that I installed a bunch of the WTF scripts (WTF Familiars, Inventory, Shops, Skills, VIP Lounge, relaywtf-wtf), but not certain if it was shortly before or afterward.

The first thing I tried after noticing the problem was uninstalling all the WTF scripts, uninstalling the Asdon Martin GUI script and then reinstalling just the car script, but it still wouldn't work after that. I don't believe I installed any other scripts besides those around the time it stopped working.

Just for good measure, I uninstalled and reinstalled it again just now before posting, but no luck. Any thoughts on additional troubleshooting steps I could try? It is beautiful, and I miss it a whole lot. Any help is much appreciated!

Boesbert

When trying to get +740 fuel, I lately often get just the error message

minimum_sources_needed = 123

in the gCLI.

+370 fuel works fine, however.

Another thing the script lately does which it has not done before for me is put on Travoltan Trousers for the sake of purchasing things but then not putting on the previous pants.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
my_path_id is now built-in. This removes the overriding function.

Attachments

• AsdonMartinGUI.ash
    290.4 KB · Views: 37