Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Rollover Management

Hi, Thanks so much for this script. I love it and use it every day.
    Today I have been getting the following message and the script will not run.

Cannnot apply operator && to ( have_familiar() && have_familiar() ) (boolean) and get_property() (string) (Rollover Management.ash, line 73)

The below shows each time also, but doesn't seem to cause a problem. Just thought I would include it while I was here.

Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message (Rollover Management.ash, line 60)

Thanks again, TaPol

Cannnot apply operator && to ( have_familiar() && have_familiar() ) (boolean) and get_property() (string) (Rollover Management.ash, line 73)

Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message (Rollover Management.ash, line 60)
    Originally Posted by TaPol View Post
    The problem should be fixed.

The Miniature Sword & Martini Guy is a mafia issue. It has been discussed in this forum already.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Thanks so much for replying so quickly.