Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollover Management

Minor bug fix today. The script was looking at Heart of Dark Chocolate, and saying handmade hobby horse was still available.

Whenever I run this script it destroys my current mood when fighting the snowman, I also get a red error when I run it about code being unavailable. (I'll update the post later tonight when I run it.) Also, if I have 0 adventures it hangs when trying to fight witchess w/ 0 adventures.

It's not a red message, just a warning:

Code:
    Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message. (Rollover Management.ash, line 56)
    WARNING: Unreachable code (Rollover Management.ash, line 371)
    Last edited by Terrabull; 12-28-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Whenever I run this script it destroys my current mood when fighting the snowman, I also get a red error when I run it about code being unavailable. (I'll update the post later tonight when I run it.) Also, if I have 0 adventures it hangs when trying to fight witchess w/ 0 adventures.

It's not a red message, just a warning:

Code:
    Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" to "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy" would get rid of this message. (Rollover Management.ash, line 56)
    WARNING: Unreachable code (Rollover Management.ash, line 371)
    Originally Posted by Terrabull View Post
    First: This is very easy to fix. The issue isn't even in my script, it's in the snojo.ash script by bale. Simply open the .ash file, and remove these 2 lines:

Code:
    	cli_execute("mood clear");

cli_execute("mood x-32-f");
    OR, simply change the x-32-f to whatever your custom mood is for the snowmen.

Second: As far as Changing "Miniature Sword & Martini Guy", this is a mafia issue, not a script issue. This has been brought up many times in years past.

If you don't have a Miniature Sword & Martini Guy, then simply remove this from the script " Miniature Sword & Martini Guy," which is located on line 56 of the script, and you won't have the message anymore.

Third: I added a check for adventures before it runs witchess fights. It should completely skip it now if you have 0 available.
    Last edited by Pazleysox; 12-31-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Thanks, it works great now!

With the decommission of Witchess Set the script now hangs because Witchess is still at the campsite, but just gives an message when you try to use it.

With the decommission of Witchess Set the script now hangs because Witchess is still at the campsite, but just gives an message when you try to use it.
    Originally Posted by Terrabull View Post
    I don't follow what you mean. I still have a working Witchess Set in my campground. Please provide a link, or more information.
    Scripts I have written:
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.

Perhaps it is "decommissioned" in a Standard run?

Perhaps it is "decommissioned" in a Standard run?
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Ahh, I didn't think of that. I've been out of the loop for some time and don't ascend anymore. I'll work on this. Thanks Veracity!
    Scripts I have written:

Ok, It was a quick fix. I updated it, the script should work properly now. If you have any issues, please let me know!

Since it was such a tiny fix, I'm not posting an update for it on the first forum post.
    Scripts I have written:

Hi,
    Everytime i run this script it spends 10k meat for something, which i am not sure for what. And if i don't have 10k meat in my inventory, script stops working and gives me this error: "You don't have enough meat in inventory".
    I'm pretty new to the game, so prob i am the one missing smt. But i am not sure what.