Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Rollover Management

Hi,
    Everytime i run this script it spends 10k meat for something, which i am not sure for what. And if i don't have 10k meat in my inventory, script stops working and gives me this error: "You don't have enough meat in inventory".
    I'm pretty new to the game, so prob i am the one missing smt. But i am not sure what.
    Originally Posted by manyakimm View Post
    Found the issue. Just type SVN UPDATE into the GCLI to update to the new version.

1.14 - 2/27/20 Script no longer forces you to buy a raffle ticket every day.

Please send me your in-game name, I wish to send you a gift for finding this.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Thank you for your fast reply and quick fix Pazleysox. I tried the script again and everything worked perfectly.
    Last edited by manyakimm; 02-27-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Two things:
    Is there an option if I DO want to buy a raffle ticket? (And will it use Hangk's?)
    Second I think something is wrong if I've used all my pull on the Deck of Every Card, it aborts there, but I can run it again and it will work. Not sure if it happens for beach combing.

Two things:
    Is there an option if I DO want to buy a raffle ticket? (And will it use Hangk's?)
    Second I think something is wrong if I've used all my pull on the Deck of Every Card, it aborts there, but I can run it again and it will work. Not sure if it happens for beach combing.
    Originally Posted by Terrabull View Post
    The only way I can think to put the raffle ticket back in is to put a user prompt asking if you want to buy it. I'm try to avoid doing that. As it stands now, the script tells you at the end of it's run if you have a ticket or not. If not, there is a link available right there to go buy one.

I think I fixed the deck of every card issue.

I added beach combing to the script today also. It uses Veracity's script found here. It is included in the dependencies file, so when the script is updated, it will automatically download. The script is set to only use the free combing you have available. When testing, it worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has any issues.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

Is it possible to put a variable in the script that says "if raffle ticket = false" or something, then I can go into the code and just turn that to true?

If not, you're right, it's not a hard thing to work around.

Is it possible to put a variable in the script that says "if raffle ticket = false" or something, then I can go into the code and just turn that to true?

If not, you're right, it's not a hard thing to work around.
    Open the script file. Hit CTRL-G, 274 (enter)

Line 274 should be this:
    Code:
    if(have_skill($skill[Ancestral Recall]) && item_amount($item[Blue Mana]) > 0 && get_property("_ancestralRecallCasts").to_int() < 10) { cli_execute("cast * Ancestral Recall"); }
    If it's not 274, then locate that piece of code, which should be around there. Insert a line above it, and insert this code:
    Code:
    if(!can_interact() && $item[raffle ticket].available_amount() <= 0 ) { visit_url("raffle.php"); visit_url("raffle.php?action=buy&pwd&where=1&f=Buy+Tickets&quantity=1"); } //buy ticket with meat in storage
    if(can_interact() && $item[raffle ticket].available_amount() <= 0 ) { visit_url("raffle.php"); visit_url("raffle.php?action=buy&pwd&where=0&f=Buy+Tickets&quantity=1"); } //buy ticket with meat onhand
    That's the exact code I removed from the script. Just save it, and it should work. Just remember, that when you modify the script, you will have to add it again if there's any future updates.

Just remember, that when you modify the script, you will have to add it again if there's any future updates.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    Or you can just put the changes in the appropriate SVN directory and hope the merge is simple enough that SVN can handle it transparently.
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Just checked today, Deck of Every Card still fails if you've used it all manually.

Just checked today, Deck of Every Card still fails if you've used it all manually.
    Can you show me the log of what happens? This doesn't happen for me.

Can you show me the log of what happens? This doesn't happen for me.
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    I'll have to show you on Monday, it was on my work computer. I just encountered another thing, in Plumber it's trying to use the Snojo and with 0 adventures it just spams "Ran out of adventures." until I manually kill it.
    I wish there was some way Mafia could tell that things are out of Standard (maybe there is and I just don't know it). Then you could just not check those if in ronin/hc. Most of the problems I hit are from depreciated items.
    There are a lot of things it tells you you can fix, but in Standard you can't do any of it. Plumbers can't get overdrunk, but you tell them to. You can't pray to the Barrel God, check for Defective Tokens, use your Chateau, or use the Chess Set.
    Last edited by Terrabull; 03-06-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    A bumcheekcity page I can be proud of!