need help with visiting urls

xxmatt3232xx

my only experience scripting in mafia is with very basic farming scripts. im trying to figure out visiting urls, to kind of test this i made a simple ash script to visit the council to see if there are no more quests for me to do
Code:
void main()
{
	if(substring(visit_url("council.php"),string_start,string_end)=="Unfortunately")
	{
	cli_execute("print nothing to do");
	}
}
note: string_start and string_end are not variables i will be using in the script

now what im unsure of is how to count the starting and ending string values, i went to the relay browser and saved council.php and opened it in notepad ++ and from there i got nothing.

is there a way i can just search the entire string for the word "Unfortunately" or do i have to have a starting and ending point?

ive been looking at a few other scripts on here and they are helpful, and i looked at the advanced scripting tutorial and the ASH reference thing so this is the last place to turn.

thanks for any help

jasonharper

Developer
contains_text() is what you're looking for - first parameter is the full string, second is the substring to be searched for.