Bug Odd behavior with CLI manual choice adv control and relay browser

Idran

I've noticed that manually selecting a choice adventure through the CLI has some odd effects on the relay browser. When you run into a situation where you have to manually select a choice option from the CLI while automating adventures, and then later in the same session manually adventure through the relay browser and reach another choice adventure, on selecting a choice rather than sending the choice through to the server it instead displays the result page of the choice adventure you chose through the CLI and doesn't interact with the KoL server at all.

slyz

Developer
If I understand correctly, the steps to reproduce this are:

1) Autoadventure until you meet an unknown Choice Adv and use the gCLI to choose an option and go through it.
2) Adventure via the Relay Browser. Next time a Choice Adv is encountered, pressing a choice button will display the other (cached) Choice Adv page.

Idran

If I understand correctly, the steps to reproduce this are:

1) Autoadventure until you meet an unknown Choice Adv and use the gCLI to choose an option and go through it.
2) Adventure via the Relay Browser. Next time a Choice Adv is encountered, pressing a choice button will display the other (cached) Choice Adv page.

zeroToNine already confirmed it, but yep, that's exactly it.