Sending meat to people

MacGregor

Ok is there a way to all your meat except a certain number to someone with a command

like:

send (meat - 40,000) meat to MacGregor

meat being whatever the string name for how much meat you have in your inventory, if there is one

this is in a basic script, i havent done any thing with ash and im probably not going to

Thanks

zarqon

If you want simple, you could also just try
Code:
if (my_meat() > 40000) cli_execute("send "+(my_meat() - 40000)+" meat to macgregor")

Meat-sending with CLI commands hasn't always worked for me (with either send or csend), but hopefully it works for you.

gaap

I'm having problems sending meat too. I was looking for an easy send command, all I need is to send all meat to my main. For some reason, sending meat and items manually works great (With the People->send a message option). But anything in a script fails.
I've tried both 'send * meat to gaap' and 'csend * meat to gaap' but neither works. Is there anything that does work? Is there anything that should be disabled/enabled or anything?

Also, there wouldn't happen to be a way to make the kolmafia login on your next account when logging out with a previous would there?

jasonharper

Developer
Scripted sending of meat, other than to a known buffbot, is disabled. I have not been able to determine whether this is a bug or an intentional limitation.

"login <player>" should work to switch accounts.

zarqon

I knew something was up with sending meat. It looks like the only way to do it in a script is using the kmail functions linked above. Those functions have been working fine for me for months.